《XI》

Scrolling through her mind to collect her favourite slowed songs and choosing one that she thought it was perfect to sing it internally in the current, Wayuu hummed the song happily as she strode her way to her home with the second oldest brother of hers, Kenta, and skipped her step every time she felt like she wanted to.

The nutmeg brown eyed boy glanced at the younger person who had a happy atmosphere around her before he changed his attention to their locked hands, a grin made its way to his mouth as his face tinted in pink hue; her little sister was surely adorable.

If someone ever wondered about where the oldest brother was and wondered if they did not invite him along to go walk home together, first, please think positive because they, in fact, had been waiting for him for fifteen minutes or so in front of his school. Consequently, rather than numbing their legs by standing stiffly to wait for Masashi, they decided to walk home, only two of them, since they thought that he had already gone home.

It was such a peaceful walk for both of them -- well, not until they passed some bushes and some building that something had interrupted the peaceful atmosphere around them and made them stop their tracks; few voices could be heard near the bushes. Although she already had a hunch about what was happening beside the building, the bushes, and the trees as well as knew that curiosity killed the cat, Wayuu just could not hold the feeling since it was already in her nature.

As if the boy could read her mind, Kenta tightened his hand on hers that made her turn to look at him and shook his head, indicating that she should not go or she would get herself in danger. Seeing this, Wayuu gave the boy a reassuring look along with a smile before she mouthed to him that she would be fine. Besides, she did not even do anything stupid… yet.

Even though a bit hesitant, the morocco brown haired boy unclasped his hand from hers, making Wayuu smile at him in a grateful way.

Turning to look at where the source of the voices was, at a slow pace, while she bent her body to make sure she was not seen, she neared herself towards the bushes and peeked slightly -- as she suspected, it was some people bullying one person.

But wait…

Squinting her eyes to make sure that she did have seen a rose ebony coloured hair of a certain person, the light blue eyed girl let out a gasp the moment she saw the person was being pushed harshly by one of the bad guys -- she assumed -- that caused the person's back to hit against the wall of the building and finally caught a glimpse of the person's face; was that her brother?!

Wayuu watched Masashi raise a hand and wipe the blood that came out from a slit wound near his lips while narrowing his rosewood eyes at the guys he was facing, she took notice that his appearance was somewhat disheveled, a contrast to his usual neat one.

"Oho? Getting worked up, aren't we? I just mentioned her name." A rather familiar voice taunted that, of course, made the ravenette's attention avert to want to know who it was and try to get a look of the one who had spoken earlier, but she had failed due to the many guys that hid the figure, which she sighed at. She decided to look at the Ryūnosuke oldest brother, then she blinked and widened her eyes when she witnessed him gritting his teeth and launching forward to strike a fist, only to get kneed on his stomach that caused him to cough on a saliva and to be on all fours.

"Is that Masashi…?!"

Hearing that someone whispered-shouted exactly next to her, Wayuu flinched slightly, changed her attention once again as she wheeled her head, and saw her brother crouching down to watch the occurrence in front of the two of them and gaping his mouth.