-Ten-

quick a/n: im gonna stop putting the dates and pov at the top and just so you know there will be swearing in every chapter.

As I was sat at my desk bored out of my mind, my discord pinged. It didn't scare me but I checked who it was.

Ranboo#**** has sent a friend request

Accept  •  Decline

Grace: hey!

Ranboo: hey! im gonna stream soon. wanna join?

Grace: only if its not horror

Ranboo: ah welp! there goes my plan for the day /j

Grace: mk what r we doin tho

Ranboo: minecraft

Grace: alr bet

Ranboo: im gonna make a world jsyk

Grace: alr

I opened up Minecraft on my, already booted up pc, and logged in. I clicked miltiplayer and joined Ranboo. He called and I answered it. He started stream and I was just jumping around his character.

His intro was taking a while so I ran off and started to get some trees. After a couple minutes Ranboo unmuted and I had stone tools, currently getting iron stuff.

"How do you already have stone stuff?" He asked.

"You took too long. So I went mining after getting some stuff." I said with a matter-of-fact tone.

He chuckled lightly then got his own tools and joined me in the cave I was in. I smacked him with my iron pickaxe.

"You have iron?!" He said, suprise all throughout his voice.

"Yeah!" I said, laughing.

About three minutes later Matt texted me.

Matt

Kill him

why tho?

do it
please
he ate my toast this morning

alr bet

I pulled out my iron sword and hit Ranboo once. I was planning to do it slowly.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Eating Matt's toast!" I shouted. I hit him more until he died. I collected his stuff and saw he had food which I kept to myself. I put his other junky shit in a chest where he died. I made a sign and put it on the chest. I wrote "RIP Ranboo 2003-2023" I laughed at it.

"What are you laughing at?" He said, annoyance weaving through his tone.

"Nothing, nothing." I said, taking a picture and sending it to Matt to which he responded with 'lol'.

After a few more hours of playing we logged off. Ranboo switch from his pc to phone so we could still talk while he walked downstairs.

"Ok but how is wheat a fruit?" I asked out of nowhere. I heard Ranboo start to die of laughter on the other end of the call.

"I'm not lying! Wheat is a fruit. Look it up if you don't believe me!" I said, defending myself before he could say anything... if he could.

I heard shuffling on the other line so I guessed he was walking. I heard a door shut and a couple of seconds later, typing. He is actually looking it up. That's amazing.

"They all disagree with eachother! Some say wheat is a fruit and others say it isn't!" He stated after reading some articles.

"Well I think wheat is a fruit..." I trailed off to think. But how is it a fruit? It's a fucking grain! "Change of thought. It isn't a fruit. Wheat is truly a grain." I said.

Ranboo laughed quietly. God that laugh. Wait- why am I thinking about that? He's just my friend. But the laugh. And the voice. Oh my God the voice. Stop. He is nothing but a friend. He will never be anything more. He might be one day. No. Stop this Grace. You can't like him.

"I have to go. Matt wants to visit Big Ben." He said, chuckling.

"Sounds like him. Goodnight Ranboo." I said quietly and calmly.

"Goodnight Grace." He said, matching my tired energy.

I left the call and went downstairs. I went to the pantry and grabbed a s'mores poptart. I also went to grab a cup but it was high on the shelf. I was about to climb the counter when my phone buzzed. It was my old group chat. Since when did we talk there again? I asked myself.

I ignored it and got onto the counter and grabbed the cup. I got down and filled the cup with water. I went upstairs and ate the poptart while watching TikTok. After I was done I put put on my playlist and fell asleep.

Words: 735

im changing my style a bit.
tell me how u like it!
future me here. wont be doing much for a while. got new my cat will most likely die this week. love yall. take care