-Two-

August 8th

Grace POV

swearing

After the normal morning routine I checked my notifications. Twitter had a clip of what happened yesterday on stream, and the comments had people that were clueless and people that were laughing. I continued to scroll until I found a tweet that I must've missed while looking at my notifications.

Dream
@dreamwastaken
Watched some of @LilacFields videos! Very pog! Thanks for showing me their channel guys. We are still deciding on who should be the new member so dont get your hopes up just to possibly lose them!
|
|
Pain
@internalpainisveryfun
WE MIGHTVE DONE IT GUYS! HURRAH
|
|
A Nobody
@literallynoone
YESSSSSSS LETS GOOOOO
|
|
YourMom.Com
@youronlinemothahenry
i love how dream said 'dont get ur hopes up' and yet ppl be like: 'LETS GO' and 'WE DID IT'
view more replies...

There was no way I was going to be the next member. I then got an idea out of pure spite and boredom. I decided to stream.

"Hi! Hello everyone! Welcome to the stream!" I said after the beginning music ended and I took off the 'starting soon' screen.

UrOnlineMothaHenry: HIIIIIIIIIIIII
DreamNotFoundStan: HOLA LILAC
ViviSoot: hello! hru?
LilacFanTehehehehehe: HI! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Dream: Hello! How are you doing? I'm only watching for fun so no pressure!

Dream was watching the stream. Better make this a good one then. "What should we do chat?" I asked them just so they could feel special and included. They were going rapidly between an animal, dream smp skins, and houses. I made a poll and waited for the votes to roll in. Animal won so we were making an animal.

"Alright! It is decided chat. We will build an animal." I opened the inventory since it was a creative world and got stone, cobblestone, and alot of other materials to build the animal. I chose a snake since I wanted to impress Dream, but decided against it from his message.

"Alright chat, when it is done, what should we name it? I'm thinking Timothy. Or should we do Thor? Maybe Smoke?" I went on rambling names without knowing it. Chat kept spamming BeetleBug. I was very confused until I say the word raid. "Thank you BeetleBug for the raid! I guess we have a name for the snake now. I was honestly thinking Boop Noodle." I said thanking the raider. I didn't even realize how I was almost done with just a few blocks left because of how much chat was distracting my mind.

"Chat. What should subgoal be?" I asked realizing how I didn't even have one.

Dream: MEET UP W/ DT

"Dream. Since you want it so desperately. I will make that subgoal." I said knowing what I was planning. Subs were coming in at rocket speed but died down just as fast as it started up. After fixing the eyes a bit, I was finally done with the creation.

 After fixing the eyes a bit, I was finally done with the creation

(what Grace built)

"I'm going to turn on media share chat, so send in anything." I said before I actually turned on media share out of pure boredom now that I was done with the statue. The first video was the iconic 'Jump in the Caddilac'. I sighed as soon as I heard it. "Chat. Why? Just why chat? What did I did to deserve this?" I asked chat.

LilianSoot: turned on media share
CrazyAhh: turned media share on
SapitusNapitusTheGreat: everything
VivNotFound: be perfect
LightningBugz: exsist

I rolled my eyes and continued stream for a while. After the stream was done I turned off my pc and went downstairs for a snack. After I was done I walked upstairs and heard my phone blowing up. What was happening? I walked over to my bed where my phone was charging and saw notifications for twitter. I opened the app and couldn't believe my eyes.

Dream
@dreamwastaken
We have chosen the new member of the smp! I want to tell you so they get notifications and get annoyed by how many there are so the new smp member is @LilacFields ! Welcome to the team Lilac!
|
|
view replies...

There was no way I was the new member.

good fun chapter!
what do you think her character's mindset will be if they do lore?
Words: 721