-Six-

August 12

Grace POV

•swearing•

As I was still mining in the Dream SMP I looked to my digital clock on my desk and saw that it was midnight. Notmally I don't stay up this late, but this was worth it. After collecting two stacks of iron, four stacks of coal, five and a half stacks of cobble, and six stacks of wood, I finally started crafting stuff and building my house in a nice little area. I didn't even realize I was in a discord vc until I heard a ding indicating someone joined. I gasped and just ftoze putting my hand over my heart.

"Saw you were in a vc so I decided to join. My irl friends are here also so my headphones are off and unpluged." Said the familiar voice of Ranboo. After a very long pause and me still freaked out, Ranboo asked, "You good? Or did I scare you?"

"You massive.... dick... you scared the..... fuck out of me." I said between breaths. "Dont ever do that again. At least give a warning next time."

"Will do. What are you even doing?"

"Building my house on the smp." I said after I was fully calmed down. Now, me being forgetful as ever forgot I had a cat. I heard a bowl hit the groud downstairs that I forgot to put away and jumped falling out of my chair. I heard Ranboo and his friends dying of laughter while I was on my floor dying internally. "Fucking cats.." I mumbled under my breath so the boys wouldn't hear. I got up and took off my headset after saying that I'd be back. I walked downstairs and cleaned up the mess. I went back upstairs to see I was alone in the vc once again. I also saw I had a discord message from Ranboo.

Ran Man
sorry had to go
anyway
hipe you have a good rest of your night
make sure to be on high alert next time your up late so you dont fall off of your chair again
goodnight (edited)

Lila
its fine
and thanks for the advice
goodnight!

Why did his message say edited? What did he put before that? I brushed the thought away and continued building. After a little bit Quackity joined the call, but this time it didn't scare me.

"Hola mi amiga" He said very energeticly.

"Hola mi amigo, how are you this fine night?" I asked clearly bored out of my mind but still building.

"Im good, Im good. Whatcha doin?" He asked, curiosity in his voice.

"Building my house on the smp."

"Fun! Want me to join?"

"Only if you dont commit arson to my newly built house then yes." I answered jokingly.

"There goes the plan for today." He said sarcastically still joining.

"I wonder if the dream team is awake. I kinda want to annoy them." I thought not even realizing I said it outloud.

"Ill text sappy nappy. If he doesn't answer we should call them." He suggested.

"Sure."

(i just had a food combonation that i really like. a bagel with nutella and dot's original seasoned pretzles on it. trust me, it is just.... *chefs kiss* 🤌)

Wuackity texted Sapnap and we just made jokes until we heard a *ding* come from his phone. "Is that the almighty Sapitus Napitus? Or is it some idiot spam number?" I asked, being sarcastic at the end.

It was in fact, a spam number.

Quackity blocked the number and called the dream tram instead of just Sapnap. Quackity said it was on accident, but I still didnt believe it.

"Hello?" A strong, American accent said. We screamed of terror until we noticed it was just Sapnap. "What the he-" He was cut off by Quackity.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY FUCKING TEXT YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH ASSHOLE FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

"IM SORRY MY PHONE IS ON SILENT!" Sapnap argued back. I laughed at the bickering and saw that both Dream and George had joined.

"Hello Dreamnotfound how are you this fine night?" I asked casually as the other two were still arguing.

"It is 1am and we got called. I am tired. Dream is fully energized. Goodbye." And with that the British boy left leaving Dream, Sapnap, Wuackity, and I.

"YOU SHOULD STILL ANSWER YOUR DAMN TEXTS FROM YOU FUCKING PLATONIC HUSBAND BITCH NOW TURN OFF THE SILENCER BITCHASS!" Quackity shouted at - a now terrified looking - Sapnap. After Sapnap did as told the bickering calmed down and the four talked like nothing had just happened.

"George is asleep. There is a child with us. Quackity wants to sell drugs. Sapnap wants to go to bed and we are letting him but he isn't leaving. And there is no one else online. Therefore, we should do some karaoke." Dream said. I snapped my head to look at the monitor after being called a child.

"Thats TimmyAintIt's role not mine, bitchass hoebag." I said mumbling the last two words. The call burst into laughter at the nickname I gave Tommy. "What? It's a nickname."

"It's just-" Dream stopped to catch his breath again. "It's really damn funny with the nicknames you come up with!"

We talked until it was 3:57 where I lived, and Dream only lived an hour ahead it being 4:57 for him. Everyone left the call slowly to get at least some sleep.

After I left the call I walked straight to my bed and flopped face first into it. I didn't bother changing because I was way to tired. All I knew was that I had some big shit planned.

-
HELLO
Wanna guess what the big shit is????????
All I know is that you will never get it right.
Also, dont you hate it when soda explodes all over you after its been in your hoodie pocket unopened?
FUTURE ME HERE! THIS IS THE FIRST AREA THAT I HAVE NOMINATED AS PUBLISHED! I ALSO HAVE PRE-WRITTEN PARTS SO THATS FUN! A NEW DAY IS A NEW PART!
Words:979