Chapter 14

I woke up an looked over at the clock. 9:00 pm, good enough I got out of bed and went to the hair dye. And put the black all in my hair dying the whole thing black getting all the other color I had out. I waited while watching TV for the thing to do its work and then washed it out and grabbed the razor and sizzors.

Now that i thought about it I should have done this first. I cut my hair like Ronnie's and shaved the part where he would have his shark to a buzz cut and dyed that purple i waited and washed it out then got the red and put some on my tips

Waited and then washed. I looked good with my hair I went throught the band merch and picked what I was going to wear. A P.U.P shirt, a short skirt that was tight af, a belt with black and white spikes, a couple breaking Benjamin bracelets and bvb bracelets, a bvb beanie, a ptv necklace, and a pair of white and black Jordan's. Then put on the make-up which consisted of a dark dark black making my dull eyes pop and black eye shadow and dark blood red lip stick.

I walked down stairs and saw Gums was awake "Gums, thank you for letting me stay here and sorry for any trouble I may have caused you, but I'm leaving and I don't know when Ill see you again." I walked up to her gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "By the way do you happen to have a motorcycle Ill give you money to buy a new one but I need something to ride where I'm going and its to far for you to drive me."

At first she just looked at me and then said "Yeah I never ride it so I don't know if it still works I bought it and then was to scared to get on I don't want to die."

I just shook my head laughing. That's Gums for you. (A.N. I don't see Viv being the type to ride a motorcycle, but Crystal would so yeah..... OKAY back to story)

We walked out to her garage and she opened the door and there was a beautiful motorcycle that was all black. It was so sleek and sexy I think I fell in love to bad I wont be able to see it more often this is my last two weeks on this hell we call life.

I handed her a card that had 100,000 but told her it was 10,000 she dosnt have to know that she dosn't know how much shes helped me out.

I turned and hugged her goodbye put my stuff in the compartment that was in the seat and set off to were warped tour was playing they would be there tomorrow and I wanted to see ALL my favorite bands.

(A.N. I was going to end it hear but seeing as i have a little over an hour Im going to write as much as I can)

It was around 3:00 A.M. when I got to the hotel that was a little over 5 minutes from the field the whole thing was set up. I dicided to check the place out so I signed into the hotel and got everything set up then left to check out how they set the place up. I saw a couple band buses were already there.

These were the bands- Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides, H20, Simple Plan, Pierce The Veil, and Escape The Fate, the rest I couldnt quiet make out because it was so dark.

Someone stumbled into my back and I almost fell over. "What the-" I stopped mid-sentence and saw that it was Andy Biersack... OMFG fan girl moment, only in my head though.

He looked up and said "Oops sorry Jinxx pushed me"

I couldnt form a sentence. "I- I U-mmmm-mmmm-mm"

He had a smirk on his face OMG "Your pretty cute were did you come from and please dont tell me your a creepy phsyco fan that is here to kiddnap me cause if so Ima scream like really fuckin loud."

"NO well I am a major fan and I love your music and everything and I may be crazy and weird but I would never kidnap you. And Im sure you scream really loud, but no need to and Im here for warped tour to see you guys, and other bands. But I wanted to check out this place before tomorrow and I cant sleep so yeah ummmmm"