Chapter 10

From this point forth there will be painful memories or painful incounters with Crystal and Christain. Just  warning. 

Crystals P.O.V

I woke up and stood not remembering what happend the night before until i felt my back burning and remembered everything clearly again. Which i wish didnt have to, i didnt want to remember it was hard enough to have to go to school but since it was Friday i didnt have to worry, the teachers wernt that strict on Friday but then again they arnt ever to me. They knew what would happen, remember im rich and trust me when everyone knows who I am and I know who everyone is. 

I got in the shower and cleaned myself off and then got out and put on plain black sweatpants and a BVB shirt. Put on my black and white converse and a couple braclets to hide the scars. I couldnt wear anything tight becuase of the burns. I changed out my percings in my face. I wonder if I should get an eyebrow percing. I'll just talk it out with the boys. 

When I went down stairs I was careful not to make a noise to scared Chris was asleep and I would wake him nothing would be the same until Shay took him back and I was scared she would never do that and she would have to do alot to gain his trust back. I was so scared and thats what he wanted he wanted me to be scared he knew how to get to me and how to do it. 

When I made it down the hall I lifted my foot up and tripped over a wire and fell down the stairs braking some ribs in the process nothing i havnt had happen before. He came out of the dark corner with a devilous smile on his face and it was scary. I groaned and turned over feeling the bruns on my back scream in pain and the way my heart was beating out of its cage you would think you could see it fly out. But as soon as he knelt down and let the knife shine in the little light that was allowed in this dark hall my heart stopped completely and I knew I wasnt going to like his torcher. 

I went through hours of having a pocket knife that was sharpened to the tip going through my skin, not that I minded any but it hurts when someone else dose it to you. The last wound that was inflected was getting stapped in the thigh and him twisting it in my skin.

He stood up and walked away, but not before turning around go examine his work chuckling and then walking away. I hate my brother why dose her do this why dose he have to be sick can't he be normal.

It was already to late to go to school so I went to my room secretly packing my things and hiding the luggage. I took out a burner phone I hide and called Dylan.

"Hello who dis"

 "It's me Crystal" I whispered

"Yoh what's up"

"Can I stay at your place for a while" still whispering

"Yeah babe anything you need I gots your back." Good I loved this man

"Thanks I'll be there soon"

"Alright but do you need me to help you"

"Naw when I get there I'll tell you everything"

"Alright"

I hung up after the goodbyes and quickly through my stuff out the window and climbing down the cliche rose thingy. And but the bags I through out the window in my car taking the park off and since we lived on the rich people hill I pushed it till it was far enough got in started it up and drove off.

I looked in the back of the rear view mirror ready to get out of this hell hole I left my phone and everything except money and burners so I was safe but then I thought
He will kill me if im caught

Not long but I thought I should deliver more than one chatter in a day hope you enjoyed please comment and recommend books I always vote ALWAYS