Chapter 9

• Dedicated to vivian_garcia13

I dedicate this to Vivian Garcia because she is constint and is a good friend of mine. 

Cristians P.O.V

I told her not to but she disobeyed me so i had to punish her. She got what she diserved Im going to punish her more. I  got another match and put it on her back again all i could hear was her shreaking.

"Shut the fuck up Crys I will shot you in the leg again or maybe i should do what you did to that asshole hoe over there except for the nasty sex."

That got me thinking about when we were 5 when I got fed up with her and her bitchy ways and started the punishments.
FLASHBACK 11 YEARS OR SO AGO

"CRWISTYL CWME HEWAA" Where is she I told her i needed her why isnt she here whats wrong with her and why hasnt she came none of this makes sence.

She finally came running down the steps and I stuck out my foot and she tripped falling down on the rest of the way. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Why is she so loud dosnt she see she deservse this she did this to herself. "Bwubbbiee whie did you twip me."  She tried to stand up but instead i heard a crack and she fell down. I didnt know what was happening and why she was crying. What was she screaming for I was happy she did this to herself not me. 

I picked up my foot and put it lightly on her knee where i saw a bone and blood was coming out. I picked up my foot and pounded it on her knee.

CRACK, SNAP ,SCREAM

She laid there crying and screaming she was getting anoying so i picked her up and placed her on the couch. "If you tell mommy Im gonnwa hwrt you agwin." She looked at me with tear filled horror shocked eyes. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

She was still crying when I looked down at her but she wasnt screaming she knew better I would hurt her more if she did. I just turned around and walked out leaving her there on the floor crying and bleeding all over her what ever she calls this rooms floor, with that manhoe tied up on the table. 

Crystals P.O.V

Please good don't make him the way he was I can't take that.
I just laid there until the pain subsided. Brody didn't wakeup so I'm not sure if it's the pain or if he's dead soo I got a whip and snaked his stomach he hissed out a string of cusses. I giggled, and he turned to glare at me.
"What was that for"
"I didn't know if you were dead or nit"
"Then why'd you hit me"
"I don't want to touch a dead guy" he chuckled and then stopped as soon as he started
"Are you ever going to let me go"
"Of course I am if I didn't I'd keep you and I don't fuck the same person twice" I walked over to him and untied him.
Sitting up and running were the things were he said "why do you do this"
"Why do I do what"
"This" he motioned around him and turned back to me
"And why we're you crying Whats on your back are you okay do you need help"
"Shut up your so god damn annoying."
"Well why do you do this"
Okay I'm fed up with his shit. I stood up went over to the door opened it and pointed to get out he took the hint and walled out. I shut the door and slid down.

My last thought before darkness to over was where is Paige thought now. Which shocked me