- ', Special Valentine's ꒱ ↷

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

Kudo Shinichi

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"Okay, I think I bought everything." Shinichi said as the two of you gazed over at the ingredients in front of you.

"Well, let's start!"

You and Shinichi didn't have anything planned for Valentine's Day. Baking was sorta a last minute thing to do together. And honestly, it didn't bother yall. You weren't in the mood to go out and neither was Shinichi so staying home was best.

You starting with cracking two eggs in a bowl as Shinichi was behind you, tying your hair up without any struggle. You found it cute whenever he did his action because it remind you of when he was first attempted to tie your hair.

He grabbed a few strawberries from the refrigerator and began cutting them in half. The rest of the time was just laughing and telling each other their memories.

"I still remember when you first entered the classroom in Highschool.. I was so enchanted by you." He stated softly making you blush slightly.

"How come? We didn't speak until the second year." You giggled.

"I don't know- you were just so beautiful in my eyes. Whenever you passed by me I couldn't help but to look at you."

You smiled hearing his words. "Actually, I was interested in you when I entered Teitan Highschool." You coughed making his head turn to look at you.

"Really?"

"I wanted to talk to you but I thought you and Ran-chan were dating so I didn't budge."

"No never! Ah just thinking about that makes me shiver!" He whined holding my hand and pressing it against his cheek.

"I'm glad our gym teacher partnered us up for the exercise that day."

The laughing continued, it was mostly Shinichi rambling like a child about his cases and you listening. Often making comments so that he wouldn't think that you weren't listening to him.

"How are your art skills?" You suddenly asked making him raise a brow.

"Pretty...decent? But-"

Before he could say anything else I interrupting him. "Great! You'll decorate the cake then." You smiled.

He was startled almost stuttering saying that he wasn't the best at decorating but you didn't budge. You laid the frosting on the table and pulled the bread out the open.

(A/n - I know nothing about baking- bear with me)

"I'll step out for a while! Good luck!" You giggled as you slipped in your shoes and left through the door.

You wore your sunglasses and your bodyguard lead you inside your car. "Close every store." You ordered, "Don't allow anyone in but me."

"M-miss...what are you planning to do?"

"What do you think? Buying my boyfriend a gift of course!"

__

"Hah..I'm finally done.." Shinichi sighed in exhaustion as he wiped frosting from his cheek.

In cue, you swung open the door startling Shinichi. "I'm back!" You sung, skipping your way inside the house where Shinichi was located.

You glanced at the cake and was shocked at the decorations. "Oh? I didn't know you were so good at this."