Getting busy

Bout a week goes by and they haven't found much. They've been working hard to find who's after vortex. In the meantime everything's been calm for this family. This one morning Zeek woke up and saw this

 This one morning Zeek woke up and saw this

Zeek: 😴🥱😐😳🥴 uh. Hey. What's up.

Loona: Nothin much. Just admiring the view.

Zeek: The view?

Loona:(*rubbing her hand on his chest) you know.

Zeek sits there and blushes hard. Trying to keep it together he try's to sit up but Loona pushes him back down. Meanwhile vortex and Mary are downstairs watching TV.

Mary: You know what mommy and daddy are doing?

Vortex: I'm sure they're fine. Don't worry bout them.

Next thing they hear is banging. Constantly. And loud moaning.

Vortex: I think you might be having a sibling here soon.

Mary: Tell me about it. I'm surprised I don't have one by now.

Vortex: So you know bout that life.

Mary: I may be young. But I'm not stupid.

Vortex: Ok then.

Mary: Ooo what if mommy had twins.

Vortex: Yeah it's a little early to be talking about that.

Later upstairs.

Zeek: Holy shit... this is the best feeling in existence.

Loona: Glad you like it. Cause we're goin in round 2.

Zeek: My d!&$ isn't ready yet.

Loona: don't worry. I know how to get it ready.

She turns over and shows her nono triangle. Then leans over to his stick and berries grabbing it with her hand. Zeek gets aroused again and she begins blowing him. Zeek slowly and hesitantly puts his hands on her waist. Going down to her legs. Then he goes limp and starts satisfying her. Coming close to finishing off he try's to hold back. He dosent want this to end. Loona takes notice and tells him,

Loona: Don't worry. We can go another round. I'm bout to finish off all over your face.

Just then she releases her orgasms. A loud moan is followed. Vortex and Mary are downstairs laughing at the sounds. Loona then drops her head down to his No-no square and finishes him off. He releases everything he held back before and she consumed all of it. She then leans her head up and looks back.

Loona: you really know what your doing.

Zeek: I learned from the best.

Loona: I never taught you anything about sex.

Zeek: Well if your watching po$n you pick up a thing or two.

Loona: Wait you watched po@n?

Zeek: yeah. Who hasn't?

Loona: Fair point. Well. You ready for round three?

Zeek: Well my nono square needs to calm down. Let's just make out until we're both ready.

Loona: works for me. Might wanna clean you face first.

Zeek: Oh yeah.

She giggles a little and he goes to clean himself up before the finally. Once he comes back they begin to kiss. They are both loving every second of this. After a little while they get ready to do the deed. She lays Zeek on the bed as she gets above his Nono square. Grabbing his happy hour, she starts rubbing it up and down.

Zeek slowly gradually rubs his hands on her thighs. She puts her hand on his chest smiling at him in the process. Then lifts herself up and slowly goes down on his baby tunnel. She lets out a silent moan and looks at him with love in her eyes. He looks at her the same way.

We skip over to the end cause I'm not going to go into those details.

After all that Loona gets back up from Zeek and heads to the door. Zeek gets up and goes to her.

Zeek: Hey wait.

Loona: Wha...

He gives her a loving grasp. Hugging her tightly.

Zeek: I love you.

She hugs him back and responds,

Loona: I love you too.

She leans up and kisses him on the lips.

Then they both go downstairs to the kitchen. Mary and vortex were in the backyard playing with Zeus. (His dog)

Not exactly what he looks like but you get the idea

Loona is at the sink getting some water and Zeek comes up from behind putting both arms around her waist and stomach.

Loona: Wouldn't be surprised if I was pregnant.

Zeek: I wouldn't mind. I think Mary should have a sibling anyways.

Loona: Wanna make sure she does. (She flirts)

Zeek: Maybe later. I need to calm down after all that shit. That was fun though.

Loona: Told you sex was fun.

Zeek: My dad said the same thing.

They both look outside as the others are playing.

Just then Loona gets a call from blitz.

Loona: Hey blitz. What's up? Oh. Really. Ok we're on the way.

She hangs up and goes outside to get Mary.

Loona: Tex can you babysit for us. We'll be right back.

Vortex: Sure.

Zeek: What's going on?

Loona: Blitz said that they need us back at work. It's urgent.

Zeek: Oh ok let's go.