Old friend

We start off with on a Monday morning. Sunrise is beautiful. Birds out. The house is nice and quiet. The alarm from Loona's phone goes off and she gets up. Slowly grabbing her phone to check it she sees that Zeek is not moving. She try's to shake him awake but it's not working. Then she gets up and shakes him harder. Nothing.
She then try's to slap him awake a few times. The fourth time he jumps up awake. Sweating.

Loona: Fuck are you ok?

Zeek: (breathing heavily) Yeah. I'm good. Thanks. Shit. That hurt.

Loona: My bad. Just trying to wake you up we gotta go.

Zeek: Oh shit. We do. Alright imma get ready.

Loona: Woah babe slow down we're not running late.

Zeek: Hey you ever think about our honeymoon?

Loona: Uuh no. Did you?

Zeek: Nope. Didn't give it much thought until now.

Loona: Ok we'll talk about it later.

They get up and get ready to go to the imp building in hell. Zeek's house is on earth. But it's protected by his ghost rider magic. Once everyone gets ready to go they head in the car. Zeek opens a portal to hell and they go through. Driving down the road Mary asks a question.

Mary: Hey dad.

Zeek: Yeah?

Mary: How long are y'all gonna be gone?

Zeek looks over to Loona for a answer.

Zeek: How ever long she wants to be gone?

Loona: I don't know. A week. Maybe two.

Mary: Ok.

They get to the imp building and head in and is greeted by blitz.

Blitz: Hey guys. Just in time. We got a new client.

Zeek: Who we got this time.

Blitz: Not sure. He gave us a picture of who we gotta kill.

He pulls out a picture of the target and Zeek and Loona recognizes him immediately.

Both: Vortex!

Blitz: You know him. Wait. Oh fuck. He's the guy that looney was hangin with.

Mary: Who's that?

Zeek: Your godfather now. They don't have anyone else on the job do they?

Blitz: The client said that he had other people on it. That's how much he hates him.

Loona: Fuck. What did he do?

Blitz: Apparently he had family problems and things went south and he's getting out of hand.

Zeek: Well I don't want to kill him for that. I'm sure there's an explanation for it.

Blitz: Ok since he's your friend I'll let you two go talk to him. Come back if things go wrong ok?

Zeek: Yeah we'll be back.

The two leave to find their friend. Zeek whistles and his motorcycle comes up from the distance. As they drive off they're both thinking the same thing. "Is he ok? What's going on"? Usual stuff like that. They head down the road to the building verosika mayday works in.

GR: Ok. Let's see wha t the problem is.

They head in and see verosika.

Verosika: What do you want?

GR: Where's vortex at?

Verosika: I don't know. I gave him a few days off cause he had family problems to deal with. He should be back in 3-4 days.