Chapter 2 : Welcoming Committee

Ja'Paris POV

" Mom come on its time to meet the Diáz's." I said as I grabbed the plate of tacos, salsa, beef and bean dip, enchiladas and bowl of snack bite nacho chips already covered in my mothers famous dip.

" Someones excited about meeting Asia. " my sister LeAnna teased.

Our parents came into the foyer holding hands, and our father had a bottle of 1782 champagne in his left hand. " Leave your brother alone LeAnna. "

" Thanks Pops." I replied.

The doorman opened the door for us.

"Were taking my car." LeAnna stated.

So our parents got into the back seat and I held the platters and bowl.

" Here." LeAnna said as she put her car in park.

Our father rung the doorbell, and their doorman came to the door.

" Welcome To the Diáz's, Prescott's." His name plate engraved the words Dan the doorman.

A Woman who was about the age of thirty- eight, the height of 5'5 ", caramel skin tone gray eyes,with the figure of a twenty year old and she was dressed casual in skinny dark denim and a pink button down and brown timberland's. She came up with her husband and greeted us. Her husband looks thirty- eight also. He was 5'10 ", smiling at his wife, holding her waist standing behind her, he has brown skin tone, green eyes, built like a twenty year old like he use to wrestle also, like me, except I still do. That made me smile. Their father had on a black button down, dark denim Louis Vuttion straight down jeans and a pair of cool gray/hyper red Nike Air Max sneakers and low cut hair with waves and his hair color was honey blonde.

"Welcome to our home. I'm SophiaMaire but call me Sophia and this is my husband Cruz Sr." Mrs.Diáz's announced.

" I'm LeAnnaMaire, this is my Husband Marc, LeAnna is our 17 year old daughter, Ja'Paris is our 18 year old son and our youngest Bella she's at a sleepover at a friends she's seven. Here's a picture. " My mom said going into her gallery of her iPhone 5 and showing a picture of Bella.

Sophia looked at the pictures as my dad handed Cruz the champagne.

She looked at my hand, " You didn't have to cook all this. " Maire said as she attempted to take it from my hands.

" No problem. " My mother replied.

Maire, where can I put this ?" I asked her.

" Everyone follow me to the formal living room and we can put these delicioso food there. " She joked.

" I didn't know you speak Spanish." My mother smiled.

" I'm part Dominican, and African-American. While my husband is french, and African-American." She smiled. "I taught him Spanish and he taught me french."

My mother smiled, " were gonna be good friends.

Maire smiled back, " we sure are."

We entered the formal living room and it was black everywhere, but beautiful.

" Welcome to the formal living room also known as the black room." Maire gestured.

My mother looked around the black room while Maire helped me unwrap the still hot food.

I sat on the coach as we finished. My father and her husband Cruz joined us again.

" Excuse me for a moment." Maire announced.

She walked over to the wall and pressed a button and we heard her over the intercom as she talked, " Asia and Cruz Jr. come down to the formal living room we have guests the Prescott's our new neighbors are here. They have a daughter and son around the two of you ages here."