Chapter 9 : Birthday Full Of Secrets

Asia's POV

I pulled into my parents ranch styled mansion. Betrayal. Hurt. Disbelief. Pain. Wonders filled my mind.

Alec knocked on my car window, " You coming inside sis."

He startled me and I jumped," Yes, Alec ?"

He opened my car door and I got out. We walked up to the house. Cruz opened the front door. I walked in first and he walked in after me. I turned the light on it was to dark in the foyer. " Surprise, Happy Birthday Asia && Alec ! " Friends and family screamed out.

Alec was laughing,  while I turned bright red in shock. " What are you laughing for ? "

He whispered in my ear, " follow me. "

He lead us, up the stairs as our guests hugged and greeted us with birthday wishes. I finally jumped on his back and our destination was my room. He squatted down so I can properly get off his back. I looked over my bed and saw Malaysia sitting there. I turned to leave but Cruz was blocking the door way.

" Asia please don't leave. The reason I didn't speak when you heard me on Paris phone is because he, was setting up your surprise party and my visit and I didn't wanna ruin it. " Malaysia spoke up.

I looked at her with confusion, " but how could you not. We've been bestfriends since we were in diapers. But it's all coming to me now. No wonder he was being secretive." I turned around to my brother. " You knew and didn't tell me," I looked at him with devilish eyes and slapped his arm.

" Oweeee.... Asia. " Alec screamed out like a girl.

Malaysia and I both started laughing.

I walked over to Malaysia and we hugged.

She pushed me back and looked at my outfit," So your wearing Paris basketball Jersey ? "

I smiled shyly back at Malaysia,  " Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees. "

She playfully hit me. I grabbed her hand and we were headed out my room door.

" Your not changing into your birthday dress ? " Malaysia asked me.

"No." I told her.

I opened the door, we were arm in arm but she walked out first.

She let good of my arm, as I walked out and tried to close the door, " Malaysia let me close the door." I laughed.

Malaysia turned me around and standing in front of me was, Ja'Paris.

A sly smile appeared on my face, " Ja'Paris let me close my room door."

He still was preventing me from closing the door.

" Okay, well you two need to talk. I'll see you two later at the party ! " Malaysia said in a obvious tone.

I hugged her and said, " okay I love you more than life it's self Maysia-Asia."

She smiled before walking away and said, " Asia-Maysia of course I love you more Thanks life it's self. "

Before I could debate that, she was walking towards the stairs with Alec.

Ja'Paris opened the door a little wider so I can walk back in. He followed in behind me.

I sat on my bed, he closed the door and I patted the bed and he sat next to me.

"Okay,  first off I wanna say this. I'm sorry for trying to surprise you, because I hurt the person I love trying to put all this together. I love you Asia Milan Diaz. I just wanted you to be happy on your birthday, and I know you missed her. But when I saw the hurt, pain, confusion, betrayal, and curious wonders in your voice and eyes it's like a piece if me was hurt by what I did. I mean, we didn't mean for it to happened like that ba...." He said as I  cut him off with a kiss on the lips.

After five minutes I let go and we both were smiling like we were first loves and as though  that was our first kiss ever.

______________________________________

Ja'Paris POV

  I lead Asia downstairs.  We were looking for Alec, so Asia could grill him about keeping the birthday secret from her. We heard noises from the white room so we stood by the door.

" Asia needs to know that we aren't twins. But that were born on the same day mom. I can't believed you kept this secret from her and I all these years.  So I'm your biological son and you adopted her, from the Thomas family. " Alec said in rage.

" Cruz I know your upset but, it's not as simple as you think it is. I know your father and I kept it from you two all these years but you can't be upset at your father, he didn't know until last month. " Their mother confessed.

" How did father not know until last month ?" Alec asked.

" Your father was recording the birth. But...when he seen blood he passed out. So the Thomas family were in the next private room, after I had you I visited Ashley and Frank. Long story short they, were married but weren't ready mentally for a child. So I took Asia in to give her what she needed. So your father didn't see none of the births." SophiaMarie confessed with hurt, and sadness in her voice.

" Damn, mom. No wonder you kept it a  secret for so long." He said sympathetically. " But that's still not right, you tell my sister or I will."

We heard tears falling from her mom's eyes. But Asia was crying as well. I held her. She cried into my Young && Reckless tee.

" Mom, don't cry. " Alec begged.

I ran my hands thru Asia hair.

" I don't know how I'm going to tell my babygirl that I didn't give her beautiful life. Ever since I laid eyes on her, she was mines even though I didn't give her life. I just don't wanna lose her. The Thomas family were close friends to your father and I. Ashley wanted Asia when she turned sixteen but I told her she lost custody  rights she gave those up at the hospital. I thought about giving her back to her, biological parents. But she wasn't about hurt Asia again, so I told her no she's my little girl. My blessing from the heavens above." SophiaMaire said between tears.

I looked down at Asia and her grip  on my shirt got tighter but she was no longer crying but smiling. " She loves me so much, she kept me and didn't give me back."

Alec  spoke again. " So,  why did we leave New York ? "

" We left because the Thomas family, began trying to come to the house everyday to see Asia. But I felt like they gave that right away to see her everyday when they gave her away. I love her like my own."

Asia let go of my shirt  and she was opening the door to the all white room where guests weren't allowed. She grabbed my hand. Both Alec and Sophia heads turned in our direction.

"Asia. " Sophia said with eyes full of water.

" Mom, before you say anything else. We heard everything. " Asia said as we walked towards Alec and their mom.

I went and joined Alec on the couch. He dapped be up.

"So you heard everything ?" She questioned looking at Asia and then me.

I nodded my head and Asia said, " Yes, Mom. But before I heard the rest. I was hurt by the fact that you kept it a secret from just about everyone. But then we listened to rest and you were protecting me, and us as  mother would and should and now I understand why we had to leave home and move here. I love you mom. It takes a mother to give birth, but a mom to raise nurture and guide their child or children and that's what you did. " Asia confessed.

Their mother began crying more.

" Look,  there's a eighteenth birthday celebration going on for your son and daughter. So wipe that beautiful face of yours and let's celebrate Mom." Their mom smiled brighter as I said those words to her.

Asia wiped her face her mom tears and Asia's mom wiped away hers.

I snapped a few pictures of them.