Part 6. Your Business with me?

Tom Riddle was annoyed at the fact there was nothing about the Rosewood family. That he could make sense of they really disclosed everything from the world did they not? 

But why? 
Why did they not try to take control of the Wizarding world, if they were really that powerful? 
And what special magic did they have that only flows through the blood of Rosewood? 
And till this date not a single Rosewood has ever attended Hogwarts, so why now?  

All these things were a mystery, mainly for two reasons one. A Rosewood Blood is blood bonded to be loyal to their family and if they break it well... 
Two. Currently, it is helping in the mission,  

"Rosewood." A voice called out, you turned around and were met with the man whose life was yours to save or destroy. 

"Riddle..." You nodded. 

"I would like to work with you, the projects which Professor Slughorn assign." He said. 

You sensed his true intentions in the second the lie left his mouth, but this was a great chance to get close to him, "You really irritate me sometimes... But other than that I don't mind." You said. 

Tom resisted the urge to bite his tongue and ball his fists to show anger,' until I know the secrets he said to himself. In an attempt to suppress his anger,
"We'll be submitting last week's assignment today I expect professor slughorn would be pleased. Tom said
You hummed in agreement the job was quite well done but you could hear lady Fran scolding you for taking so long.

"Alright then, but now that i think about it maybe working with you on every project.... I'll die from your ego." You said.

Tom was fed up with the attitude you were giving him from day one while to all your friends to the Slytherin who bullied you, you were as cool as a cucumber he couldn't help but wonder why?

The bell rung signifying the class starting before Riddle could ask you anything as though he was some wild animal ready to rip you to shreds your legs picked up in a fantastic slippery movements as you slipped past him and opened the door and sat besides Lily.

"You seem awfully close to Riddle" Lily's voice showed concern and some irritation mixed

"He was asking me some questions since today is the submission of our project."

Lily nodded "I'm worried for you y/n ever since you arrived he has shown awful amount of intrest in you and not only that he constantly tries to talk to you, he's bad news.." Lily warned

I don't know why but I met her only last week and she shows me so much concern, it's odd
She cares so much for a stranger
But in truth he's worse than scum I can't talk to him without being reminded by the fact he
Killed my parents. You thought to yourself.

With deep and heavy laughs echoed heavy praises to one deaf ear and to one who with a sickeningly polite smile who quietly acknowledged the praises. 

The class lazy mouthful lectures which had floated like clouds on a lazy day through your mind was extremely boring. During the Class you felt a sharp lazer piercing gaze towards you coming from Severus Snape.

The intensity of the gaze was ignored by you however, but you wanted to acknowledge that his gazes were not going unnoticed. 

"You aren't changing anything by offering me your gazes I've dismissed so far..." You called out without even sparing Severus a glance, a spite of lava had built inside of Severus as his lips trembled with spite and hate.

"I can't stop! One day... Just you wait one day..." He stuttered. 

"Your hatred is understandable... But orders are orders." You said lowly making sure no one herd you but, you could tell Riddle had sent a keen ear digesting every word. 

The table was soon approached by a gang who called themselves the 'MARAUDERS' The faces were easily recognised Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, James Potter and Peter Pettigrew. 

For a moment it felt as though you could hear Harry's voice, telling you to tell him if you had seen his father or his mother how they were. You then casted a sideway glance at Tom Riddle. And boiling lava rised against you. You gritted your teeth in anger. Before you tried your best to calm yourself. 

-----------------------_-------------------------_-----------------

"No, he is showing intrest maybe to know the history of my clan.... As a mean to reach greater power he already tried to find something of the clan." You reported. 

"I see, but it's proving a difficult challenge for you is it not Y/n?" Dumbledore asked with concern and sympathy. 

You turned away, "Emotions can irrationalize a mission. Whatever you have are your own, speaking of Tom Riddle I don't expect mutual bonds to be formed if he has nothing to gain from it..." You said and then looked at Dumbledore who was looking at you with curious glint. 

"I plan on using euros." 

Lady Fran who was looking with a bored look turned to face you curious words. 

"Estas seguro?" Lady Hana asked with a soft but cold tone, (Are you sure?) 

"Oui..." 

"Esto se pone intrestane" (This is getting intresting) Lady Hana commented. 

"Also one more thing Dumbledore.... If the boy doesn't change his magic will be... I won't speak about it." Lady Hana spoke in her husky ice cold tone again. 

You hummed well you could not deny this was going to be intresting was it not? 

But you could not allow yourself to get attached, it simply does not go that way.