Prologue

"One second Lily," You said quickly to Lily as you walked towards that gang, "Hey L/n are you a Mud-Blood and stupid? Or are--"
"Shut up! Stoppers I wonder in Riddle's stupid fan club do you chase after him? with no end?" 
Your friends furrowed there eyebrows, Yeah something was happening and you wouldn't tolerate nonsense there you saw James stupid Potter and Sirius Black, Again tormenting Severus. You felt you were going to blast with rage.

"Expelliarmus now who wants me to take Snivelly's pants off!?" He called out loudly of an uproar of laughter which infuriated you, sometimes you wondered if these brats are growing big or becoming small, "JAMES POTTER! don't you have better work to bully my friends!?" You barked. 

"No, I'd much rather do this"

"LEAVE HIM ALONE POTTER!" Lily's voice joined in, "Oh I will Evans if you go out with me." You viciously glared at James, "Go out with you!? A spoilt immature brat like you!? She'd rather kiss a muck made of spiders but wait what's the difference?" As soon as those words left your mouth
a loud shouts of laughter was herd from everyone who was present even Sirius, Remus and Peter had a hard time to not laugh at James. 

While Tom's little band of 'friends' were howling and laughing. "OH JAMES GET A BREAK!" Avery Lestrange shouted wheezing at James, James had never  felt so humiliated before, "Treat others the way, you want to be treated James only then you can expect something."

Lily wrapped her arms around you, "Look I don't need your Mudbloods help!" Severus shouted, Lily gasped and you knew this would happen but this was.... Harsh, very very harsh. "Apologize right now to them!"

"We don't need your help Potter and your even worse than him." Lily screamed.