chapter 7

"Please stop all the damage you have done, Brother." Dream keep his guards up as he holding both of his daggers.

Nightmare just look at him not bothered at all. "Dream, can't you see this troubles? Why are you still on that shit side..."

"Because Ink is a good guy. You can also be a good guy too, if you try enough but you didn't."

"Tch, I'm tired with you only seeing the good of good side but never good of bad side. Just this time, Dream. Fucking listen to me and stop being so arrogant." Nightmare called him out.

"...." Dream sighed and lower his daggers. "Fine, I'll listen." The daggers disappear through thin air as Dream drop it off.

"Let's talk in my friend house. He made pudding for me." Dream beamed remembering that Cross made him his favorite dessert.

"Y-yeah sure! Wait here, I'll be-" just before Nightmare could finish his words, a loud Gaster Blaster noise ringing loudly to their ears. It belongs to Ink.

"..." Both Nightmare and Dream stared awkwardly at each other.

"So... Do we have to continue to fight or... ...?" 

Dream hushed Nightmare. "No, I want to eat my pudding."

Meanwhile with the others.

Ink literally blast the shit out of Murder and Horror. He drank a little bit to much red vial.  Rip, Lily told him to drink a little but he did the opposite.

"Ink stop it, this is not you!" Swap using the most iconic Y/N line because that's Ink favorite line.

"Omg, you're right, Swap. This is not so watermelon." uh I think Ink is drunk now.

Jjsjsjs— rewind, rewind!!!!

"This tree is made up from cotton candy?" Lily observe the tree, seems like she a gotten distracted.

'I wonder if I can eat it...' Lily thought to herself as she took a pieces of the tree. She haven't eat dinner yet.

The urge to eat it and the urge to reject it is strong. She is hungry but Cross said eating candy before dinner will cause stomachache.

*BLASS!!!*

Lily dropped the candy pieces and look toward the blaster noise. "It sounds like it belongs to Ink..." she was told to wait here. So she wait.

... ...

OK, curiosity got the best of her—

"Lily?" a familiar voice called out for her. Lily then look at the familiar figure with a smile.

She ran and hugged him; "Killer!"

"Lily? You can speak?!" Lily exclaimed happily. He pick Lily up and started to spinning around happily.