Chapter 1 -

Somewhere in a mysterious au, a kingdom lived in harmony and peace. It's a gloomy atmosphere but not the people.

The king of negativity, Nightmare. He is known as a leader of bad sanses. A gruesome monster, a horrible person and very much more people calls him.

But if you go deep through his character, Nightmare is not what people call him. He may be a villain but he is not heartless.

He is very caring to his allies. Thanks to fate, Nightmare is happier than he was before.

"Killer, you are going out again today?" The king as one of his allies, more over it's his right hand man.

"Yep, needs me to buy you coffee again?" His right hand man asked to make sure. The king grin and huffed.

"You know my favorite, don't be late till past your curfew, Killer." The king gave an eye on his right hand man.

Killer nodded and left the castle with a bag full of papers and crayons. Nightmare at first suspected Killer to work with Ink because of the stuff he's carrying every weekend but when he ask Ccino, the one Killer always visited.

Ccino mentioned Killer has a habit to draw with a child everytime they went to the shop. Nightmare's suspicious of Killer disappear just like a bubble that popped.

Murder and Dust also confirm that Killer has a very soft spot for cute things, including children. Nightmare is fine with it as long Killer is not lacking when he's on a mission.

Nightmare then began to sign more of his paperwork... ...

Now, shall we take a look what is Killer doing right now?

Killer teleported to a abandoned white void. He had been walking for a while but he continues to smile once he saw a friend of his.

An abandoned flower, Lily.

The flower is reading a book, not noticing the surrounding for a moment. Killer poked the flower's cheek and greets her;

"Lily, I brought more crayons~" he beamed as he show her the bag. Lily tilt her head and smiles happily.

Killer then carry her up and teleports themselves to Fluffytale au. They arrived at the door of the cafe and enters it. Ccino notices his regular customers and greets them.

"Killer, Lily, the usual?" Ccino asked to confirm.

"Yep, the usual my sweet mochi!" Killer grins while Lily nodded. Killer place Lily on a seat as he sat next to her. Killer gave Lily a paper and crayons.

She took it gratefully and started to draw something on it. Meanwhile, Ccino finished their order and sent it out for them. The cafe in the weekend are closed so Ccino always gets time to talk with them.

"Strawberry cake and nice-cream tea for Killer. While Lily is muffins!" Ccino handed them their orders. Lily clapped her hands not saying a word, Ccino and Killer took it that she is mute.