Chapter 2

Lily is left alone once again.

"Yeah, but he will come again next weekend. He promised." Lily smiles as she continues to read.

I know, I know. Ink will visit you again but this time, we don't know his motive.

"You don't...? Then it must not a fate then a destiny, don't you think so?" she closed her book and eyeing the one who watch her.

"Do you think he'll let me meet his friends? No. But seems like he'll make a mistake sooner..." she chuckled as her expression darkened. "I really want to see a miserable face of his... I wonder, this time I can see it." she smile and read the book once again.

... ... ... ...

3 days passed, Ink arrived at the abandoned void and called out for Lily.

"Lily, today you will help me until pass midnight... That destroyer has destroyed multiples of aus we created... ...!" Ink groaned angrily. Lily took her crayons and papers and ready to go.

"Yes, Ink. Perhaps are you in a bad mood now? Why don't you drink your yellow vial so you can work without a stress!" she fake a smile as she points at one of his vial.

"Tch, fine. I suppose that'll work..." Ink gave a glance at Lily then his vial. He drinks it and immediately his emotions change.

Ink then hold Lily hand and teleport themselves in inky way to doodle sphere.

Ink bend down to match Lily's size.

"Be careful hun, the destroyer might as well be here to destroy more." oh how much Lily love this Ink more. The happier, nicer Ink.

Lily nodded and gave Ink a quick smooch on his forehead.

"You too! I'll be in that section like I always did." she smile warmly at Ink. Who know if this is the last time she will live.

The gruesome, horrific, ugly destroyer might kill her. That's what Ink always told her if she try to get out from the abandoned void.

Though, Lily was never afraid of the destroyer. In fact, she admire him a lot. The one who destroys countless of Ink's hard works, the one who shed no tears when he killed someone.

Lily wanted to meet him and let him kill her. So Ink could be in more miserable.

It's so wonderful, isn't it?

Cut off by the thoughts, Lily created around two hundred of new timelines now. There's a difference between Ink and Lily.

When Ink creates something, it'll take a while for it to be rebuilt but when Lily creates something, it's just took three second to be rebuilt. This is why Ink keeps bringing Lily to his works, and left her somewhere that nobody is interested to visit in...  ...