chapter 6

"Mister Cross, do you have any papers?" she asked the ex guard.

"Hmm? Yeah, I'll go get it for you." Cross went to his room and he came back with load of blank papers.

He gave it to Lily and pat her head.

"Don't cause too much mess, kiddo. I'll be in the kitchen cooking dinner." Cross remind the young one then he went to the kitchen.

The star sanses is going to visit the omega timelines, and Dream inform that he and the stars will visit his house.

It's a welcoming dinner. Lily is apart of it too, it been couple of weeks since Lily decided to live with Cross. Probably it has been a month.

Cross doesn't like to invite Ink to his house but since it's Dream request, he can't reject it because he's a simp.

He must make Dream's favorite dessert, banana pudding. Only for Dream, his sweet Dream. Ok he better focus on making it.

Meanwhile with Lily, she is creating herself clothes to wear. She can't always wear the same blue sweater, can she? Well she can considering she wear the same white cloth for 11 years.

After many attempts, Lily finally done with the drawing and ready to create it as—

Oh, someone ring the doorbell.

"Lily, can you open the door? That must be Dream and his friends." Cross asked her far away from the kitchen.

Lily cleans the paper and get up as she goes to the door. She opened it and find Dream, Swap and...

"Lily?!" Ink.

"Oh, you know her—" Dream was pushed by Ink who is getting inside the house.

Ink gripped Lily's shoulders roughly.

"You naughty girl, this is where you've been this whole time?!" he scold her, wait scold?

Isn't he supposed to hit her or beat her up like he always did?

"Ink, is this... Your helper?" Swap gets in the house later on with Dream beside him.

Oh, no wonder. Ink didn't do a thing to her yet because his friends is here. Lily shivering in fear, scare of Ink. Only Swap notices this but didn't do a thing...

"I-I am sorry, Ink. I didn't know how to go back a-and nobody tells me how to go to you... ..." she lied as she shed tears. She have to act, if she scare of him like this. The punishment gets worse.

Lily hug Ink as he hug her back. Truly, it's a fake comfort. Disgusting.