𝖝𝖝𝖝. TIMES WASTING...TIMES OUT

PRETTY LOVE
descendants three

PRETTY LOVEdescendants three

act three,
chapter thirty

THE GROUP WAS NOW STANDING ON THE PATIO, YELENA STOOD CLOSE to Mal while watching Mary take hollow breaths as she sat on one of the picnic chairs. Mal finally noticed something that she didn't see very often, her eyebrows curved inwards, "why do you have a beard?" She questions Ben.

"Audrey's doing." Ben chuckled, his pearly smile only revealing sharp fangs.

Mary raised a brow, "that's kinda hot."

Everyone tuned their head to her, causing her eyes to widen and her face to flush with pink, something they rarely saw given her slowly dying body, "I swear I didn't—did I say that out loud? I didn't mean to say that out loud."

Ben smirks, his eyes still on Mary, "we should probably get back to saving you and Auradon."

Mary nods in agreement, trying to change the subject as quickly as possible. "Right."

Mal didn't waste any time, "well we know that Audrey goes to Fairy Cottage, maybe she's there and we're wondering if she's ever taken you there," She says to Ben.

"Every Fairy Godmother's day," he recalls the memory, "where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?"

"...I Wish I knew." Jane shrugs as Carlos rubbed her shoulder comfortingly.

Yelena then came to realize that she hadn't spoken to either Jane or Fairy Godmother in months. The last time they did speak, it wasn't on the best of terms and since then, Yelena never tried to rebuild her relationship with her Godmother.

Ben walks over to Doug, "go with Jane to find Fairygodmother."

Uma stops him, "they might need some muscle."

Doug frowns. "Hey."

"Well, I'll go," Gil says nonchalantly.

Carlos jumps in, "yeah, I would feel better if he went."

"Yeah, actually I'd feel better too." Evie agrees.

Mal nods. "Same."

Yelena raises her hands, in disbelief, "If that's the case, then I'm staying with Mary, I'll take her back to the dorms."

Mary shakes her head, "you don't have to do that Yelena."

"I want to." Yelena counters, her eyes soft. As much as Yelena knew Mal wanted her by her side, Mary was in deep need of someone. "Plus, Ben has to show everyone where Fairy Cottage is."