𝖝𝖎𝖎. DRAGON

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVEDESCENDANTS CHAPTER TWELVE

▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVE
DESCENDANTS
CHAPTER TWELVE

THE WORLD SEEMED TO FREEZE AS THE green smoke traveled randomly down the high windows of the castle, once it landed in front of Yelena and Mal it was revealed to be Maleficent

"I'm back!" Maleficent cheered, her glowing scepter in her hand. Everyone tried to step away from her in fear of what she would do.

"Go away, mother," Mal said in irritation.

Maleficent chuckles at her daughter, "she's funny," not being able to control her giggles, "you're very funny, here, wand me, chop-chop."

"No!" Ben yelled, and that was all Mal needed to hear for her to throw the wand to Fairy Godmother herself.

"Bibbidi—bobbidi-"

"Boo," Maleficent said in a mocking tone as she lifted her scepter, a wave of energy consumed the people of Auardon, causing them all to freeze in their place, literally.

Yelena gasped, seeing her best friend frozen in place, not moving an inch.

Maleficent chuckles, strolling over to King beast as toying with his statues figure, then moving upwards on the stairs, snatching the wand out of fairy godmother's hands.

"Where shall we begin?" Maleficent turned to the teenagers.

"Hmm," she gazed at Yelena, causing her skin to grow cold, "I have to admit, you are very interesting," she chuckles, "even I was surprised at your plot twist!"

Mal steps in front of Yelena, causing Maleficent to meet her daughter's gaze, "oh, look at you!" Maleficent yells at her daughter, walking down the stairs, "you've grown soft or maybe that's always who you truly were, my weak little daughter, falling in love."

"She isn't worth your time." Maleficent points to Yelena.

"You know nothing about love, mother!" Mal said sternly, causing her mother to stare at her in shock, "you don't know nothing about...anything—you know nothing about me and I'm your daughter! Have you ever asked me what I want? I'm not you."