𝖎. THE RETURN OF MARY LA BOUFF

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVEDESCENDANTS  CHAPTER ONE

▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVE
DESCENDANTS
CHAPTER ONE

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVEDESCENDANTS  CHAPTER ONE

PAIN. YELENA'S LIFE WAS FILLED WITH IT, not that anyone cared or even knew about it, but it affected her life more than anyone knew. Her choices, the way she talked, the people she talked to, her clothes, her makeup, her hair, her walk, her personality...everything.

Yeah, she stood up for herself but it didn't matter, they just kept coming at her and there was only so much fight she had left before she ran out.

Yelena pressed her entire body against the bathroom stall, her head slightly jerking as the girls tried to push their way in. "Just stop it, alright!" Yelena yelled feeling a panic attack starting to wash over her body, like strong waves that would drown her.

The girls on the other side of the stall laughed, a giggle that Yelena was used to hearing...Audrey Rose's giggle. Yelena heard the three girls leave the bathroom, the door swaying back and forth.

Yelena didn't hesitate to unbutton her buttoned-up that made its way up to her collarbone, tears wetting the tile floors as Yelena tried to catch her breathing.

Her attempts failed as she suppressed her sobs, feeling fear enter her body, noticing the feeling of an elephant sitting on her chest. Yelena mumbled words to herself, thinking of New Orleans and more things that made her at peace.

"Are you okay?" A hesitant voice was heard from outside of the stall, the female's voice was slightly laced with worry, her feet having a mind of their own as it walked closer to the door.

Yelena tensed, "I'm fine," she mumbles as she shook her head back, covering her face with her hands. "I'm not okay," she muffles the words into the palms of her hands to the point where the girl on the other side of the door couldn't even hear her confession.

"Do you need me to get a nu—" the girl tried to say but Yelena cut her off.

"Jane, I'm fine," she practically hissed at the fairy godmother's daughter.