Funny, Cute, Flattering and Cheesy Pick-up Lines!

Well, I AM telepathic, and I can tell that you love me. Right? [NO!] Darn, I always get "love" and "lust" mixed up.

Should I smile because we are friends, or cry because I know that is what we will ever be?

When I look into your eyes, it is like a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part.

Hey baby. You got a jersey? [A jersey?...Why?] Because I need your name and number.

Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. So, do you pick 'Do you come here often?', 'What's your sign?', or 'Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines.'?

(hold out hand) Would you hold this for me while I go for a walk?

This time next year let’s be laughing together.

Is your last name Whitman, because I want to sample you.

Let me tie your shoes, cause I dont want you falling for anyone else.

On a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 9. I'm the 1 you need.

Most guys need 3 meals a day to keep going... I just need eye contact from you.

I wish I was cross-eyed, so I could see you twice.

Are you a beaver? Cause dam!

Do I know you? Cause you look just like my next girlfriend.

Is your father Lil Caeser? Cause you look Hot 'n Ready.

I could use some spare change and you're a dime.

I'm no mathematician, but I'm pretty good with numbers. Tell you what, Give me yours and watch what I can do with it.

Didn't I see you on the cover of Vogue?

Excuse me, I don't want you to think I'm ridiculous or anything, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I just felt like I had to tell you.

Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?

Hey, don't I know you? Yeah, you're the girl with the beautiful smile.

Was your father a mechanic? Then how did you get such a finely tuned body?

I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

I hope you know CPR, cuz you take my breath away!

I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.

I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of heaven.

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?

I sneezed because God blessed me with you.

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Nice to meet you, I'm (your name) and you are...gorgeous!

So, what do you do for a living besides always making all the men excited and warm all over?

Was your dad king for a day? He must have been to make a princess like you.

Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.

Were your parents Greek Gods, 'cause it takes two gods to make a goddess.

What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?