Yo mamma

Yo mama so ugly......

Yo mama is so ugly that she turned Medusa to stone!

Yo mama is so ugly that she looked out the window and got arrested

Yo mama is so ugly that when she looks in the mirror, the reflection looks back and shakes its head.

Yo mama is so ugly that she looks like she's been in a dryer filled with rocks.

Yo mama is so ugly that she makes blind children cry.

Yo mama is so ugly that she climbed the ugly ladder and didn't miss a step.

Yo mama is so ugly that the last time I saw something that looked like her, I pinned a tail on it.

Yo mama is so ugly that we put her in the kennel when we go on vacation.

Yo mama is so ugly that her shadow ran away from her.

Yo mama is so ugly that she could scare the flies off a shit wagon.

Yo mama is so ugly that the government moved Halloween to her birthday!

Yo mama is so ugly that she tried to take a bath and the water jumped out!

Yo mama is so ugly that when she walks down the street in September, people say "Wow, is it Halloween already?"

Yo mama is so ugly that her mom had to be drunk to breast feed her.

Yo mama is so ugly that when she walks into a bank, they turn off the surveillence cameras.

Yo mama is so ugly that they didn't give her a costume when she auditioned for Star Wars.

Yo mama is so ugly that even Rice Krispies won't talk to her!

Yo mama is so ugly that when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."

Yo mama is so ugly that that when she sits in the sand on the beach, cats try to bury her.

Yo mama is so ugly that they pay her to put her clothes on in strip joints

Yo mama is so ugly that you have to tie a steak around her neck so the dog will play with her!

Yo mama is so ugly that just after she was born, her mother said "What a treasure!" and her father said "Yes, let's go bury it."

Yo mama is so ugly that she made an onion cry!

Yo mama is so ugly that when I last saw a mouth like hers, it had a hook in it.

Yo mama so skinny.....

Yo mama is so skinny that she turned sideways and disappeared.

Yo mama is so skinny that she hula hoops with a Cheerio.

Yo mama is so skinny that she has to wear a belt with spandex.

Yo mama is so skinny that she swallowed a meatball and thought she was pregnant.

Yo mama is so skinny that she can see out a peephole with both eyes.

Yo mama is so skinny that she uses a Band-Aid as a maxi-pad.

Yo mama is so skinny that you can save her from drowning by tossing her a Fruit Loop.

Yo mama is so skinny that she has to run around in the shower to get wet.

Yo mama is so skinny that when she wore her yellow dress, she looked like an HB pencil.

Yo mama is so skinny that if she had a sesame seed on her head, she'd look like a push pin.