CHAPTER 6 💙 Playing Our Roles

Soft golden sunlight illuminated the scene leaving no inch of the vibrant green grass unlit in it path across the AU, a tall hill was located at the very center of the AU supporting an abnormally large weeping willow tree on it. The tree had pale silver bark on one side and dark spruce on the other while a similar pattern happened with the leaves, gold accompanying the silver and a dull dark purple for the brown side. Around the base of the tree grew vibrant wild flowers in any and all colours with uncut hedges and bushes flowering at the bottom where lichen had begun to die out in its former place.

The oddest thing about the tree were the 1000 apples growing from its branches, the apples on the side of the pale bark and yellow leaves were a bright golden colour with a firey red hue at the bottom as well as a vibrant red stem while on the opposite side there were dark but vibrant purple apples with a black and silver shine to them that complemented the small white specks across them forming star like markings across the skin. Under the Tree Of Feelings was a skeleton that those who knew him could identify as Reality, one of the Guardians Of Emotions and the self proclaimed King Of Negativity, he was sitting in the shade of what he was ment to protect leaning against the bark of the negativity side of the tree facing away from where the village would usually be.

He was reading a book he'd picked up from the village of Moonlight which contrasted directly with the original village of Sunshade, the Moonlight Village was more accepting and neutral to the guardians showing no favouritism or discrimination against either seeing them for what they really were. Just more people trying to live. He closed the book sliding a bookmark in as he stood back up fixing the coat-robe he had then turning to look at the tree again leaning a hand against the bark while he waited for the arrival of his brother taking a moment to reflect on everything that was happening with the new DreamTale.

"BROTHER!" Speaking of his brother, Reality spun around giving Fantasy a side glance as he ran up the hill two strawberry nice creams in hand. Fantasy was the other guardian of emotions as well as Reality's brother seeing as their names were in direct opposition, he wore a pale yellow poloshirt with a red firey pattern along the bottom as well as a golden-orange puffy jacket that ran down to just below the thighs with white fur lining the hood with bright scarlet fur on the inside. He wore black jeans alongside white platform boots with golden lacing that stopped just below the knee as well.

What made Fantasy different from Dream however was more on the physical and mental side, Fantasy could see when someone was using him and valued loyalty above benefit making it hard to earn his trust unless he had a reason to trust you which wouldn't pass for the original Ink due to how observive Fantasy was and would quickly catch on to how Ink created people a specific way a never tried to help or increase their quality of life because of that very thing they had no control over. The physical difference however was much more intresting Fantasy had a set of vibrant yellow wings fading to a firey mix of red and orange that reached a wingspan of 5.5 meters when fully opened and he could ignite at will.

Fantasy hugged Reality wrapping his wings around him while Reality gave a soft smile using a tentacle to take his nice cream from Fantasy, Fantasy let go and spun around grabbing Realities hand then springing down the hill and through the tree line. Reality yelped taking a moment to get steady on his feet again before running after Fantasy wondering where exactly he was planning to take them and also wondering why he needed to dragged.

"Why are you dragging me?" He asked giving his best poker face while still keeping a high voice that made it sound more like a demand then a question

"Well I want you to tell me about your crush~" Fantasy half explained half taunted not stopping or showing down his pace, Reality smiled fondly at the thought of of Program not caring that Fantasy saw since he already knew and didn't even know why Program was yet but he'd care about titles at all.