CHAPTER 3 💙 Start Of A Bright Future

A click sounded through the black space millions of screens turning on with a light pink hue tinting the monitors of them and a pink fur carpet positioned at the center acting as the main entrance for a deity into the new multiverse's control room. LOVE muttered curses under her breath about the deity known as FATE going berserk over the fact she couldn't find some of her 'puppets' as she called them, LOVE was glad she warned them before overriding the old multiverse when FATE abandoned it. She focused on the center of her control room snapping her fingers to switch the screens to the multiverse she wanted to view only to jump when she saw someone sitting on a chair in the control room.

"this is a lovely world hope every thing gos well also you like join for some cookies and tea?" LOVE relaxed realising it was one of the observes, she walked forward waving a few screens closer and opening a pink translucent magic formed keyboard similar to something you'd see in a science fiction or future based movie/TV series.

"Thank you for the offer but no thanks" she looked up feeling that more observers were also in the room and just weren't materialised for whatever reason "good news though, tomorrow we should have a stable enough connection to let you observers speak with Error, I know FATE took that liberty from all of you so when It's ready I'll tell you all"

💙

*Long ago, two races ruled over Earth

*beings made of and wielding magic known as monsters and physical being with little to no magic known as humans

* Monsters and Humans lived seperate lives and held different beliefs, when the human King was killed blame was immediately placed on the Monsters attending the masquerade.

* Because of this, war broke out between the two races one side fearing the sheer number and brute force of the other while the opposite side ran purely on sheer desperation.

* After a long battle the humans reigned victorious gathering seven of their strongest magic users using the natural magic of the planet and the magic within their souls known as traits to seal the Monsters underneath the ground.

* Centuries after the era of the battle this legend became nothing more then a myth with the claim that any human to climb Mount Ebot which was apparently where the last battle took place would never return.

* Apparently, seven human children had been lost to this legend

* and soon, a eighth would join.

Welcome to UNDERTALE

💙

A thin spark of golden yellow light served as the only thing to illuminate the dark cave its walls left a deep charcoal black the only colour in the dull cave being the large amount of blue and pink primroses growing beneath the patch of light which had broken the fall for a specific human child looking to be 13 or so. Elise pushed herself up with a groan, her arms and legs sore from the ground and bones burning from the fall. Looking around the place was mostly empty save for another human eerily similar to Elise herself but she already knew who this was, Adeline was floating her body transparent and taking a slight red tint as her legs were tucked into eachother the left crossed over the right.

"Hello" Adeline said reading through her lines which Elise guessed she had prepared "I'm Adeline and I suppose your new to the underground. Press forward, there you shall meet one of my old acquaintances but be careful not to mention me nor my name to him, from one human to another" With that Adeline floated behind Elise and wrapped her arms around her neck letting Elise lead the way and acting as a block for certain areas to keep the written story going where it was ment to.