CHAPTER 2 💙 Reassinged Roles

"I hope they make it out safely!"

"Do not worry observer" A female voice hummed the pink light surrounding the female's figure making it clear who she was "I would never let the ones I chose to protect fall to such a torturous future, if I wasn't sure this was safe I wouldn't have gone through with it so I can assure I know what I'm doing"

"Aphrodite? Are you joining me, Osiris, Tiwaz and Sionna for movie night or no? Its starting soon!"

"Oh, looks like I have to go, take care of them for me observers, I can feel you watching afterall" LOVE hummed standing up while she dusted her skirt turning to face the black and white more skeletal deity behind her "coming Pandora!"

💙

A soft blue light swirled around the orb like structure of the new realm dancing and twirling around the glowing white strings which hung from the ceiling and waved in the none existent air, pieces of land floated midair forming a small archipelago in the new doodle sphere from dark purple soil and pale hypnotic green flora. Positioned atop the largest island was a small blue cottage with a fresh coat of light blue paint over the panelled wood walls and clear white glass with white roofing and a small but comfy interior, inside the cottage were the seven protectors.

The first had midnight grey bones with thin white tear like marks sliding down their cheek bones, their fingers were tipped in a white to gold gradient with white and gold swirls down their spine and ribcage. They wore a white turtleneck with a long white scarf hanging from their neck as well as a black trench coat with a golden gradient towards the lower parts as well as white ripped jeans and golden combat boots with glowing white strings for lacing. However, there was also a black and white pedant hanging from beneath the scarf just out of view depicting a yin yang like symbol.

When Error finally manged to adjust to the lighting and scenery he was confused to say the least, currently he was perched by a window looking out into the realm which resembled the doodlespear a little bit too much in Error's opinion trying to figure out what he was ment to do now this had all been done. It was empty, he felt no AUs apart from the place they were in with no sign of an afterlife, God realm or even a place for the tree of feelings to reside. He looked at his hands confused but thankful for the change, his bones were dust free and smooth at every point without a single crack or bruise in sight.

The oddest thing that was happening in Error's opinion was the pen he'd found, you see when Error first woke up he was confused as heck of course but had a fancy gold mechanical pen resting in his palm as well as holding a book in his other hand. The pen contained clear white ink he barely saw on any paper he tried to use it on and hadn't even began to look through the book yet... maybe he should look at the book now... yeah, maybe that will help calm him down. Error grabbed the book which had been sitting on the windowsill and traced the cover with his finger taking in every small detail.

The cover was a softcover with a decent number of pages coloured in a light blue with the cover being white instead. In bold black writing across the cover were the words 'A Multiverse Guide For Beginners' which mad Error quickly realise why he had this. He flipped the book open to the first page and began to read

_________________________________________

CREATION

Something that all multiverse creators and protectors must know is that creation acts as a double edge sword, it's needed for a multiverse to function but too much (which is incredibly hard to tell) can make your multiverse collapse. Creation is usually done through a strong and influencal figure which is decided by the ruling deity of a multiverse or by the multiverse itself meaning to know who is and isn't capable of creation one must check their titles for the title reading 'CREATOR OF AUS.'