CHAPTER 4 💙 Return Of ReaperTale

*Welcome Observers of LOVE and BALANCE

*Welcome to ChanceVerse

*You currently have Freedom Of Speech and Freedom Of Movement

*Thank you for joining the document

*Connecting to Multiverse...

*Connection established, the gate is now open

*goodbye

💙

Program groaned wiping his sockets with his sleeve and looking away with hazy vision, for a moment he was confused about the medium sized black star themed room he was in and even more confused by the unfamiliarity of it all. But the memories came back quickly and the reality of his situation fazed in, the room was fancy and the largest of the three in the cottage according to Reality so it only made sense for it to be Program's. He looked around seeing his scarf, coat and boots on a chair beside the bed lit up by the light seeping through the crack in the door.

He pulled himself to a sitting position at the side of the bed his hands clenched at his sides as he tried to steady his breathing again and tell himself that the reset wasn't because of him and because of FATE, he told himself the reset was a good thing that would bring the start of a better multiverse with fair judgement and benevolent leaders putting what's right before their own desires. A soft smile slid up his face as he took the gang into consideration, he had a chance to finally help them, he had the ability to give these versions of his misjudged friends a better life, one they never could have had while Ink and FATE were around.

No, Ink and FATE were gone. It was now Program and LOVE. It would be better. He promised that.

"This will be intresting~"

"rad [heck] yea"

"FREEEDoM!!!!!!!!!"

"Yes!"

Wait... what the heck is that!? Are the voices back!? Is FATE back!? IS INK GOING TO JUMP THROUGH THAT WINDOW AND SLAM A BRUSH INTO HIS SKULL!?

"Ummm... are you okay? Program? You alright there? Oh KARMA no you aren't having a panic attack are you!? Oh wait, ohhhhhhh! Oh no! No! No! No! No! No! No! Those are just the observers! They only sound like the voices FATE used to torture you since she took away their freedom and speech and used their voices while talking to you. They aren't going to make fun of you! These aren't the voices from the other multiverse!"

"SH-SHOULD-SHOULDN'T Y-YO-YOU HAVE-HAVE MEN-MENTI-ONED T-THAT EAR-EARLI-IER?" Program spoke glitches and static buzzing around him and littering his voice

"Yes I understand that but... but..." LOVE went silent for a few seconds the only sound being the static from Program that was slowly dying down as he tried to calm himself down again "hold on, PANDORA!" hold on... does she realise he can still hear her? "Pandora, why didn't I tell Program about this?" "What do you mean?" "I'm not Osiris! I can't just forget something that important!" "Yes I've made some mistakes in the past but I haven't forgotten to say something before!" "Well yes bu-but-" "I guess that makes sence" "Alright, maybe I did forget then" "sorry"