Chapter 30: "Sunday"

I wanted us to stay like this forever, naked, laying on the bed cuddling. Sadly the bell rang, startling me.

-"Oh shit"

-"Who is it?"

-"Your friends, they agreed to come over, and I didn't notice the time passing" I jumped up and searched for my clothes

-"I wanted naked cuddles with you" I whined

-"Go open to your friends Em, and you can have all the naked cuddles you want, once they are gone" She smiled. My friends rang the bell again, and again, and again. I wore my tank top and rushed to the front door, straightening my clothes on the way.

-"Girl, what took you so long?" Rachel yelled, pushing me aside and walking in.

-"What's up bro?" Marcus said. I closed the door and they turned to look at me.

-"Oh, I'm sorry Em, we didn't mean to interrupt" Rachel giggled and so did Marcus

-"What? No, you didn't interrupt anything" I said defensively and moved to the living room. They followed me and sat on the couch with me.

-"Sure bro" Marcus said. And I narrowed my eyes at him.

-"How are you doing Em?" Rachel asked in a more serious tone

-"I'm..." I let out a sigh "I'm struggling, guys, a lot. I'm sorry I pushed you away, I needed to be alone for a while."

-"It's okay bro, we understand, but please, don't let it consume you" Marcus said

-"I won't" Alex walked in, smiling, she looked gorgeous as always. Her hair fell perfectly on her shoulders, and she was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She sat next to me and turned to look at my friends.

-"Hi Alex" Marcus greeted her.

-"Hey"

-"Al, you need to tell me, is my best friend good in bed?" Rachel joked.

-"Shut it Rach" I told her

-"What?" She exclaimed "I just want to know if interrupted something good or not"

-"I told you, we weren't doing anything"

-"Babe"

Alex put her hand on my shoulder and she was smiling.

-"Your top is inside out" My friends started laughing and she chuckled.

-"So Ems, are you sure we didn't interrupt anything?" Marcus spoke.

-"Actually, you did" I smirked "I was rocking my girlfriend's world when you rang the bell and cut us off" Alex gasped and hid her face in her hands "So you better apologize to her" I smirked and all of them had turned red and Alex hit my arm.

-"We weren't doing anything, we were just cuddling" She said embarrassed and I chuckled.

-"Ew, no, I don't wanna know" Rachel screamed and I sat there laughing at their reaction.

-"Relax, we really were just cuddling when you rang the bell, but that will teach you to mess with me" I smiled and Marcus gave me the middle finger.

-"Fuck off bro. It's not funny, it's ew" I giggled and pecked Alex's lips. I finally felt like myself again. Maybe things would get back to normal eventually.

Alex brought the board games, we ordered pizza and started playing Monopoly.

Rachel and Marcus ended up disagreeing, which soon turned into a yelling match. I felt my heart starting to beat faster. Marcus stood up knocking over a glass, which fell to the floor and I jumped in my seat and grabbed Alex's hand.