Chapter 7

As it was almost morning, Raquel shook on the bed and felt a warm hand behind her back, as always, a wave of joy and happiness.
Sergio slowly opened his eyes and said under his breath: Did you sleep well my goddess?

Raquel blinked and stroked Sergio's chest with her fingers and replied: Not much!
I had a bad nightmare Sergio! I wanted to wake up as soon as possible, but it was as if I was not asleep at all,

Sergio shifted his back, sat a little higher and said: Nightmare ?? Why honey? Because I was not with you .. I'm sorry Raquel , you are enduring difficult conditions now, I shouldn't have bothered you .. Raquel took his hand and put it on her face and continued: Sergio, you are the best! I never doubted how much you love me and the children, but .. Sergio asked with a curious look: But? Is there anything I am unaware of?

In fact, I have been seeing this nightmare for some time, Sergio brought her closer to himself, Raquel continued: I dreamed our baby was born but he is dead .. Raquel stared sobbing to explain with : his body was cold, he was not crying And .. and ...Sergio kissed Raquel on the forehead and said: Enough of my love! You do not need to remind this nightmare! Raquel could not stop herself, so she took refuge in Sergio's arms to calm down a bit, Sergio , hewas alive! I saw my own child, he was not dead !! Sergio put another kiss on her hair and replied: I know I know! Calm down my dear!
*******

Sergio put his hand on her abdomen and called to the child in a gentle voice, the child always responding to his father's voice and showing himself with a firm kick. A noise came downstairs and they both looked at each other in amazement. Raquel : Is this your sister's voice ?? Sergio raised his eyebrows and replied: Does a new fight seem to be on the way? They both snuggled together and got ready.

( In the kitchen )
Silene with a puffy and sleepy face shouts: Anders !! She must go! Why don't you
understand !! Let me see what you want

While preparing his coffee, Anders broke into the cabinet and said, "Don't worry, girl!" Why do you hate Aunt Eliza so much! That's supposed to help us! This time, Silene took the cup from Anders and said angrily: You don't want to tell me who that woman is !! Must be back today! Raquel slowly descended the stairs and Sergio prepared a chair for her to sit on.

Raquel nodded a little and said with a smile: Guys! What problem do you have with this poor woman !? She just wants to perform the rituals, I know it is difficult for us to understand, but .. ,Silene laughed and replied with a frown: You better not interfere, Murillo !! Raquel shook her head reluctantly and Sergio replied: Hey Silene , be careful what you say! She nodded and ignored her, Andres grabbed the breakfast tray and took it to Eliza's room. Denver stared at them with tired eyes all the time.

Raquel put her hand on her waist and said with a short smile: Oh Denver !! Did we wake you up? You don't look good ?? Sergio looked at his sister and fiancé and jokingly replied: What is Denver? Have you ever seen your bride like this? Tell me if you regret it ?? This time Silene punched Sergio in the arm and hurried out of the house. Denver, without saying anything, picked up his car switch and went with him. When Raquel saw her husband take his arm, she came closer and kissed him: This is how love heals! Sergio stroked her cheek and put a kiss on her lips: I need this too! Raquel wanted to take the plate and put the egg in it, to which Sergio replied in a sexy voice: "Hey, don't forget, I'm not done yet!" Well, you forgot me last night!

Raquel put her index finger in her mouth and then ran it over her chest line and whispered in Sergio's ear: Can I forget! You fuck it! You always warm me up !! Sergio smiled wickedly and told her with his eyes what he was going to do. Hard passion drove them crazy, and finally they both went to the glass bathroom in their room and began to take off their clothes, Raquel moaning and trembling in her chest, Sergio sucking her neck.