Chapter 4

Sergio immediately went to the reception and asked: Where is my wife?
I'm with you, where did you take my wife?
One of the nurses, seeing Sergio's worried state, reassured him that she was fine.
The nurse came closer and said: Mr. Marquina !
!Please keep calm
! This is a hospital

Ms.Murillo was discharged with full consent. Her doctor insisted that she stay longer, but she and her father were released early this morning.
Now both mother and baby are fine!
Sergio was confused, his mind was tired and he did not pay much attention to the nurse.

He looked around and went to the room where Raquel was.
*****
He was staring at the empty space, closing his eyes for a moment.
After a few minutes, he picked up his belongings to return home.
Sergio called on the way back, he was very surprised to see the caller's name,
General Tamayo: Captain Marquina !
I'm talking to you, General Tamayo of the Lockheed 3rd Squadron
Sergio: Yes, sir!
Tamayo: I thought it was necessary to contact you personally, in the next two days a special training program for military exercises will be held at our base,
This exercise will have a secret instruction and I preferred to choose you as a training guide
Sergio was still shocked and replied reluctantly: Obedience, sir!
I will return to the base at the first opportunity!
Tamayo: I know you've applied for leave, I'm sure you'll take leave after this program by adding an incentive for you.

After the call ended, Sergio accelerated a little to get home sooner.
He entered the parking lot and as soon as he tried to open the door he saw Silene ,
He put his hand in his pocket and went to her with a short smile: Silene !
come to see you !
Silene was usually angry about something and turned her head indifferently, Sergio took her face and said: What happened ??
You do not want to see your brother !?

Silene forcibly turned her head and laughed: You have to tell me what happened ?!
Where is Raquel??
No, let me guess, she must have been angry and did not want to come with you!
is not it !??

Sergio took his sister's arm and continued: Let's go inside the house!
I miss the kids!

You do not want to think too much, conscientious Andres has taken them out, at least you can rest more!

Silene shook slightly and moved toward the entrance.
When Sergio entered, he felt lonely,
There was a certain silence and the house looked darker.
Sergio brushed his hair and headed for his room.
Silene stood by the stairs and said louder: I will prepare food for you so that you can take a shower!
Sergio was madly staring at the photos of himself and Raquel and the kids.
As soon as he turned on the faucet, he remembered a wave of memories and romance with Raquel؛
The water was cold, but the intensity of Sergio's excitement made his erection more prominent by remembering the last moments he was with Raquel
. Raquel !
Raquel..
Fu..ck!!
Even thinking about her and her sweet kisses ..
Sergio tried to calm down as much as possible with cold water.
*****
Raquel woke up after a few hours of rest.
Everything was vague to her, she opened her eyes wide and shook a little to get out of bed.
A number of maids arrived to help Raquel
change her clothes and get ready.

Raquel lifted a mirror off the table with a trembling hand and looked at herself .
She looked very pale, she asked in a worried voice: my girl ?!
Where is Daniel ??!
He put his hand on her stomach and started crying, Raquel's father entered the room and walked towards his daughter.
Dear daughter !
my love !
Why are you crying ?!
Not good ?!
Raquel sobbed : What am I doing here, father ?!
Father: My daughter! No worries!
I brought you home early in the morning
I do not want anything to happen to you again, so please listen to me this time!
Raquel wiped her tears and covered her face with both hands, still unable to believe what had happened.
Sleep and wake up all the time, without eating.