Chapter 5

Sergio kept looking in the middle mirror while driving, he was a little anxious and most of all upset about why he talked to his daughter like that.
Little Paula took her brother's hands and talked to him, smiled and turned her head, looked at him face to face.
"Brother, I know you miss mommy"

*****
One of the servants entered Raquel's room
"Your father told me to go out for a meeting. I was told you should eat because it might be too late."
I understood very well
Now go out!
Raquel was restless, talking to herself in the morning, her heart pounding, as if Daniel's restlessness had taken over.

Sergio stopped the car and Paula immediately got out of the car and ran to her grandfather's house.
Sergio turned his gaze and shouted: Paula !! Slow down!
It should not be primitive!
Raquel heard noises, looked out the window, and her eyes filled with tears
She came down the stairs as fast as she could and opened the door
"My Paula!"
My little unicorn!
Sergio looked at her from a distance, braided her hair to one side, a silk shirt that made his protrusions more clearly visible, and a tufted vest.
She never doubted that she was a real goddess.
Paula hugged her mother and said with a hiccup: Mommy!
mom ..
Sergio, who was holding Daniel, came closer and said, "Hello."
Daniel ..
Raquel was upset when she saw her little boy, who was very restless and had a fever.
let me see !
My Daniel! what has happened ?
Raquel put her hand on her son's forehead, "Wow, why is she so feverish !!"
Sergio shook his head a little and said: Daniel needed to be by your side, the doctor examined him and there is no need to worry!
Raquel took Paula's hand and kissed her, saying, "Come in!"
come dear !
Meanwhile, one of the servants stood in front of the door and said: Excuse me, madam!
Your father said Mr. Marquina shouldn't come here!
I'm ashamed again!
Raquel raised her hand in silence and said, "Enough!" I talk to my father myself!
Servant: But lady ..
I said stop!
Come inside Sergio!
The three of them entered Raquel's room, Raquel pulled back the blanket and Sergio laid him on the bed. "My dear! Mom is by your side!"
Sergio bit his lower lip and continued: I better go
I will come back whenever necessary to pick up the kids!
Paula gripped her mother tightly and said in a trembling voice: No!
I do not want to go back!
Mom must come with us!

Sergio was shocked to hear this and his heart broke. "Daughter! I don't want to take you by force, come back whenever you like!"
Raquel took Paula's face and replied: My beautiful! You can stay here as long as you want! "Be with your brother until I return!"
Sergio looked at them, left the room, and Raquel followed, closing the door.
Sergio !!
Sergio was still on his way,
Raquel begged a little louder this time: Sergio, please!
She stood up and Raquel , her hands trembling with concern,
Sergio had not yet returned and was behind him: Look at Raquel !

Raquel didn't let him finish, opened her arms and hugged him, although Sergio could still feel the fruity scent and warmth of her being, despite his belly spaced apart.

Sergio stammered and said, "Look ... Raquel ."
Raquel pressed him harder and continued: Sergio, I will not leave you until you listen to me!
Sergio was shocked and could not move, Raquel shook her head a little and took a breath to inhale his perfume.

How did you think that I was betraying you ?!
Sergio I love you!
Every time he uttered a sentence, romantic memories played with him,
My love, if one day I hate you, do not doubt that my heart is still for you,
Now if you can not love me, if you hate me .. if ..
Sergio didn't let her finish, pushed her against the wall and grabbed her chin, she was so close that he could hear her breathing incessantly,

He put his finger on her lips and said: Never! Never tell me I don't love you
Loving you is like breathing to me Raquel !
He pulled his finger away and kissed Raquel on the lips and neck,
Raquel's eyes were half open and filled with emotion
She moaned a little and didn't know where to put her hands
The sweetness of a kiss that filled all their arteries and they couldn't control themselves
The sound of childish cries tore them apart.