𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠.

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

We quickly drove to the hospital. Scott held Allison close to him with a blanket wrapped around her.

"We need help!" I screamed when we walked in. Melissa walked over to us with a smile. "Mom, we got a problem." Scot says, but her smile dropped when she saw the person in Scott's arms. "She looks just like Allison." Melissa says in a shaky voice.

Melissa looked up at her son. "Why, Scott, does she look exactly like Allison?" She asked her son. I frowned with tears in my eyes. "Because it is Allison." I whispered rubbing my belly.

Melissa had put Allison in a room so we can see her. She was sleeping and I was happy to see her, but I knew...I knew something was up. She couldn't just be alive.

I looked at Melissa who stared at us with a file in her hand, "I checked her vitals. Everything's normal. At least normal for a woman who's been dead for 15 years." I looked down and sighed.

15 years is a long time. 15 years without my best friend Allison Argent.

"Maybe we should cut her open and then see if she's normal inside." Malia suggested and I rubbed my hand over my forehead, "not exactly how medical treatment works. But thanks for the suggestion." Scott's mom nods at Malia.

"This isn't a freak show. We can't just keep doing medical shit on her. We need her to wake up!" I said loudly.

Lydia looked at us, "how do we know she's okay? I mean, not just physically but mentally?" I nodded in agreement, "Allison could be...mentally unstable, like crazy and we won't know it." Lydia nodded at me.

"How do we know this is Allison? Hm? Really Allison?" Melissa asked. "We don't...this wasn't exactly part of the plan." Lydia looked down, her biting on her lip.

Melissa nodded, "okay, maybe our first step is simply talking with her. Since she doesn't appear to be injured, we're probably okay to try waking her up." Melissa tells us but I saw Scott walk away from us.

I turned around and stared at him confused, "Scott?" I called out. He stopped and looked at us before looking at the room where Allison is supposed to be.

Wait a mintue? Where is she?

"I think she's already awake." Scott says, my eyes widened, and I started running down the hall. "Wait, Catherine!" Malia yelled, "I'll look for her! I promise, I'll call!" I screamed before I kept opening doors and kept looking down hall ways.

"Allison?" I called out.

What if Allison doesn't want to see me?

If she hates me?

What if she isn't the same and...is like...heartless?

I saw a tall woman, black hair and full lips. The same girl I saw over 15 years ago. I smiled softly, she stopped when she saw me staring at her. Nobody was in this hallway. She looked around and looked back at me.