𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜?

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

"I can't wait to see Malia!" I screamed in excitement in the backseat of Scott's truck while we pulled up to the front of the woods. She turned her head and saw us.

Her eyes lit up at our appearance. I quickly opened the door and jumped out. "Malia!" I yelled, she ran over and wrapped her arms around me. "Oh my god!" Lydia wrapped her arms around both of us.

"I miss you!" I pulled away from her, she looked uncomfortable. "I didn't miss you guys." She speaks.

Gosh, she was still the same. I nodded, "but you wanted to?" I raised an eyebrow.

She rolled her eyes, "maybe." Her eyes shift to Scott's who stood there looking at her. "Hey!" He hugged her and it was so awkward. Isaac pulled up behind Scott's red truck. He jumped out and my daughter Allison was with him.

I held my pregnant belly and groaned. I then rolled my eyes knowing he was angry. "Are you kidding me? Derek Hale's son?! He's a troublemaker!" He angrily walked over to me. I sighed, "trust me, I know but look Addison is grown. She's just a teenager!" I yelled at him with a smile.

Isaac ran his hands over his face, "baby, listen to yourself! What if he hurts her? Or--Or gets her pregnant!" He screams. I scoffed, "as if! She's 15!"

"You were 16 when we started having sex! You're pregnant now!" He screams at me while my daughter looked uncomfortable. I turned to Allison, "hey sweetie, can you go wait in the car?" I asked her nicely.

She shook her head and crossed her arms, "I'm staying here with dad." She was stubborn and I hated it. I sighed while putting my hands on my hips. I glanced back at my husband, "Isaac, I love you. But we are not fighting over this. Addison and Allison are my children too! Okay? So, I can have a say in what they do." I told him.

He shakes his head, "you let them do whatever! You see how she is? Our daughter is struggling as a werewolf and her mental health. Did you even know she hurts herself?" Isaac asked me and I stared at him shock.

What is he talking about? Addie? Addie doesn't--no. She...what?!

"W-What are you talking about?" I stuttered out. Isaac had tears in his eyes, "I—I found her on night, she, uh, saw that I caught her and then...she told me that--that she takes a kitchen knife and cuts herself. Even though it heals she does it over and over again." He explains to me. I grabbed onto the tree next to me and I placed my hand on my chest.

I sucked in a breath, trying to control my breathing. "Isaac? W-Why--didn't you tell me before?" I cried out, not even looking at him. "Because she told me not to."

"So? I'm her mother!" I screamed at him, angry tears, angry tears falling down my face. Isaac shakes his head in disbelief, "look at you. I'm tired of it. You--all you do is try to help but you're unless! We're tired. I don't even want that baby you have in your stomach." Isaac grabbed Allison's hand and I shook my head.