𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

Chapter 19

"Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛs"

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

"Two missing." Stiles says. "Hang on, hang on. They were both in the car?" Dad asks.

Stiles sighs, "no, dad, they're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings, okay? Two doctors, both gone." Stiles explained to him.

"So, whose car is this?" Dad asks. "Dr. Hilyard. The on-call doctor. The E.R. Attending is the one that never made it in." Melissa tells him.

"Let me just focus on getting your story first, all right--?" Dad asks before he glanced at us, "boys, Cassie, give us a second." Dad tells us, and we walked away from them.

Scott looked down with his arms crossed, "these are definitely scarifies, right?" Scott asks, "yeah, it's the one Deaton mentioned: Healers." Stiles says.

And I stared at them confused, "what about Danny?" I asked, "he threw up mistletoe...plus, Cassie--you can't be around mistletoe." Scott tells me, I stared at him confused once again.

"Deaton told me it can poison you, can kill you even." Scott told me, and I frown. "Danny's not a healer...though--" I said.

"I--can you hear that?" Stiles glanced over to dad on the phone, Scott leans his head down a bit to focus on hearing. Scott looks up at us scared, "they found a body." He tells us.

~

"Good morning. As you may know, Mr. Harris is still missing--I mean, sick. Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay, so let's get started, shall we?" Ms. Blake said with a big smile on her face.

I don't get how teachers can have this stupid big smile on their faces when they get to school, I mean school sucks...ass.

I heard my phone ring, and I pulled out my phone. "Hey, Isaa--"

"Come to Derek's, now." Is all he told me before he hangs up.

What the fuck?!

~

Isaac slides open the door, before we walked in. "Go back to school." I heard Derek's voice.

"Well, actually we can't. We're all so incredibly and unbelievably sick." Isaac spoke, "with what? Brain damage?" Derek crosses his arms.

"Well, I have a migraine, and uh, Boyd here has explosive diarrhea..." Isaac spoke, and Derek eyes glanced to mine, "and her?"

Isaac looked over to me, "uh--period problems." Isaac said awkwardly, and I glared at him.

Lying ass.

Boyd sighs, "we're here to protect you." Boyd said, Derek walks down the stairs. "you're here to protect me?" Derek asks.