Part 6

For one whole hour, the Malfoy Manor has been dead silent. The adults still on the second floor, lean around the corner first to glimpse at the wolf and young pureblood wizard. Now, they shuffled to lean on the banister and watch how Harry stood staring at Draco.

"What is happeneing?" Lucius whsipers.

"Sshh." Narcissa places her finger to his lips to shut her husband up. They look over once more. A stalemate. they finally relax when Harry tired of standing, sits his behind down but remains to stare at Draco calmly and patiently read a book.

"I believe this will answer our questions." The elder Malfoys did not hear the potion master leave their side. They turn and see an animal guidebook. "Draco must have read it to know how to calm Harry down. It is all true facts so we can count on it."

"I did not know there was a guidebook to tame Potter." Lucius chuckles but stops upon the glare from his wife and friend. Clearing his throat he heads back to his study, tired of standing around. Clearly, Draco has the situation under control so no need to be observed. Narcissa goes her own way and Snape returns to Hogwarts to prepare for the upcoming year.  

Harry hears the adults leave and he finally can lower his scruff. He is confused by what Malfoy did. Flicking his nose. He may be a wolf but actually having the guts to walk right up to him and simply flick his nose is mental. Now, Draco is sitting on the couch and reading a potions book like he did not just flick a wolf on the nose. Harry is unsure why the simple action leaves him tame. Confused but tame. All the anger and fear that filled his body is gone and just replaced with some weird sensation. Obedience he presumes. It feels like obedience but there is something odd with it. A desire to want to be obedient to the blonde git.

Tired of standing, he sat down still pondering over the Malfoy. Nobody has ever flicked his nose not even when he was human. The sensation still leaves tingles on his nose that he huffs away. Looking around the simple and elegant living room, Harry is faced with another dilemma. What is he going to do now? the Malfoys sure don't want him to leave for some unknown reason. He is unsure how close it is to heading to Hogwarts. Not to mention, he does not have any of his belongings on him if he decided to head back to school. He did not plan ahead when he fled.

"Why the sourpuss face Potter?" He looks over to Draco smirking at him. He glares at him and vibrates his throat letting out a groan of sorts. At least, Malfoy is remaining the normal git that he is. "Are you ever going to turn back human?"

He shakes his head and turns to the side but still at an angle that the Malfoy boy in his peripheral vision. Getting tired, he lowers down to lie on his stomach keeping his head up. Staring at the fireplace, Harry feels the comforts of home. Not the comfort he got from Hogwarts where he is half on edge. But a real, calm peaceful comfort allowing him to believe he won't be attacked. Really tired, Harry lowers his head to place between his paws resting.

Draco stops reading his book and watches Harry lay down completely and seen almost close to falling asleep. Even if his body rested for three weeks, his mind is still exhausted. He has to admit, Potter is very handsome in his wolf form. His size is two inches bigger than the average alpha wolf. Reaching his head below his chest. The brown and black reminded Draco of a german shepherd. 

"How is he?" His mother walks over and sits beside him looking at the sleeping wolf. 

"Calmed down and I think he is going to like it here. Even if he is stubborn to turn into his human form. Not to mention you did strip him so shifting will require a blanket of such." Draco recalls the growl in the offense as his suggestion to shift back.

"You seem to be handling him well. Take care of him alright? Snape and I are going to get his things from the Dursleys who are the muggle relatives of Harry. We will back." Narcissa kisses her son's forehead and stands walking over to Snape's side before they disappear.

Narcissa and Snape are glad that nobody is around when they appear before the house. They see movement in the living room and enter. Immobilizing the muggles, they walk up the stairs and find Harry's room. Entering the small space, they gather all the clothing, pictures, paintings, everything even the bird. An empty room stares back at them after they did a full gathering sweep. Snape also checked any loose floorboards and Narcissa heads to find the books that she detects are in a small closet on the first floor. 

"Got everything?" Narcissa asks turning to Snape ignoring the frozen muggles watching them.

"Yes. Let us go." they unfreeze the family after they close the front door and head to the backyard to apparate. 

The two professors return back to the Malfoy Manor and glance at the living room. Draco has moved to lie fully on the couch resuming his reading and Harry rolled on his side snoring softly. The adults head up to the south wing and place Harry's things in the room across from Draco's. The books are placed on the bookshelf. Clothes in the wardrobe. Broom at the side of the window and the bird and her cage in a nook near the bookshelf. The nook has a nest for the bird to lay in outside of the cage. Narcissa opens the cage door and the bird flies out into the nest testing it out.

"I am being called by Dumbledore. I will come to visit later in the week." Snape apparates on the spot to see what Dumbledore is calling for him.