Chapter 3

Naoto's POV

Last night had been quite a night. I lost my virginity to Chole and got myself a girlfriend but it was bound to be the talk of the town soon. Alicia would be angry that I got laid and had a girlfriend as she had asked for snuggles before we arrived at the dark elves kingdom or what was known as that. After all, they had joined us and left the kingdom to die since they were only two dark elves left and they didn't want Volt to have their resources. As I woke up with Chole in my arms. She was wide awake already as she smiled warmly at me. She then gave me a kiss on the cheeks before greeting me.

''Good morning honey. Did you enjoy our love-making night? I sure did since I slept like a log.'' She said as I nodded back at her. This had been one hell of a night but it was a good one. I then decided to get up and make breakfast. She slowly got dressed as I did. We began our eggs with bacon and buttered toast. It really was a weird but pleasant feeling. Was this what love felt like? It certainly was different than sibling love. As we finished eating Chole decided to do the dishes and I got dressed as I hadn't done so earlier when we woke up. We knew we had to depart to meet the other Princess Knights. As we exited my house I saw that I had mail and decided to read. This wasn't pleasant at all. There was a single sentence that could be interpreted as a threat if not followed by the person it was addressed to.

''Hands off my man, Elf slut!'' was written in the letter. This was clearly Alicia's doing there was no other way as the insult was aimed at elves there it had to be a human since Ruu-Ruu was a halfling and she was under Lady Celestine's orders so that settled it. That only meant Alicia as Claudia was still grieving over her false marriage. Her husband was in on it and she had spent her entire life in the Levantine family only for it to break apart so it settled it. I needed to avoid hostilities now and I would bring the letter up to Celestine or Claudia. Celestine would be better since it would cause a meeting between all of us. As we went to the castle I asked for an audience with Lady Celestine as the guards let me through. Celestine was on her throne when she saw me. She waved before asking me what was I doing there.

''Oh hello, Naoto. Sorry if I didn't see you there. Is there something wrong?'' She asked as I nodded before explaining things to her. I then handed her the letter in my mailbox and further elaborated.

''Yesterday evening. Chloe thank me and today I found the letter with what is written on it in my mailbox. I think Alicia wrote it for Chloe. We need to have a meeting since this is getting out of hand. I am only saving lives because it's the right thing to do but I will not tolerate threats and animosity between us all. Is there a solution to this? I save girls and now they are crushing on me?'' I explained to her before she turned an atomic shade of red before trying to answer my question.

''W-Well...Polygamy...isn't Illegal?''Celestine stammered as I spat some incoherent thoughts as my arms fell limp to their sides while my face was showing how flabbergasted I was at the idea of this. She was really suggesting a harem?! I took some deep breaths to calm my blushing face as I ask her some questions.

''How is doing a ''Harem'' make me any different than Volt? Isn't what we're fighting against just that very principle?'' I asked her but before she could answer Claudia who had been in the room earlier but I hadn't noticed because of my panic added her two gold pieces.

''Not really as if you go with her Grace's plan, you'd be doing it differently. For one your Polygamy would be consensual so unlike Volt who wouldn't care YOU WOULD so you are not in the wrong there. Second WE ARE fighting against him to prevent him from turning all the women of Eostia into sex slaves so the fact that you are not ignoring their consent is the defining factor here Sir Naoto. Now, what is that I heard about a threat in the mail?.'' Claudia said as she took the letter from Celestine's hands as she then read it. Her eyes narrowed as she confirmed Alicia's handwriting. She then looked at Celestine before explaining her plan.