Part 4

Hey! I'm going to give y/n a name just so you guys know
Started 1/23/2023

Matt and Ali get comfortable."I'm going to bed" "ok I guess I'll go to bed to" "night Ali" "night" Ali turns around to face Matt. He hands her his phone so she could put it on the little table.
Ali gets close to Matt so she stays warm, they cuddle basically.

________________
11:32 v

"Whoa"-sav "what"-nick "Ali never sleeps this late"-sav "how do you know"-Matt "it's Ali"- sav "she's always the first one up in the morning she's always Been like that and she hates And I mean hates to sleep in late it annoys her because she said its a late start to her day" "oh sounds like her"-Matt "ya so expect her to be grumpy when you guys see her "-sav "get the fuck out of my way"-ali "told you guys"-sav " alright bye"-sav savanna walks out of the kitchen so she doesn't have to deal with Ali "bye"-nick and now it's only Matt and Ali now "hey" "what" she try's to leave but Matt doesn't let her "Matt I'm not in the mood" "move" "no" she kicks matt in the YK "ow fuck" "I told you to move"-Ali she leaves to the room" "sorry matt but I warned you" "you did tell me she get violence" he says still in a little pain "ya forgot that part sorry"-sav she says walking out.

Few minutes go by and Ali cooled down but Matts still mad about what happened and he's not taking to Ali "hey babe" "😒"Matt "babe?" "😕"-Ali "what" "why aren't you talking to me" Ali says with a frown on her face while Matt just ignores her emotions "I'm not happy with you" "why what I do" "you kicked me in the balls" "when" "earlier don't act" "oh I was mad I'm sorry" "your sorry ya right" "I am" she says laying on top of him "get off of me" he pushes her off but on her rib "oww Matt" she holds her rib because how much it hurts "that's how I felt feel the pain bitch" Ali gets up and goes outside.

Nick quickly notices and goes after her "ali?" "Hey Nick" she's says in pain still holding her rib"what's wrong" "Matt's still mad at me and I layed on him and he pushed me off of him hard by my rib" "let me get an ice pack" "no I'm ok it doesn't really hurt anymore " "I'm just gonna lay down" "ok come to the room with me and chris and madi so your not with Matt" "ok and It was probably was an accident he would never hurt me" "it wasn't an accident if he did check if you were ok" "I'm just going inside to get something and then I come to the room with you guys " "ok" she goes back in side and so does nick but nicks worried for Ali because he doesn't trust Matt at the moment.

Ali climbs in the bed " are you ok?" "Ya I'm ok" "I'm sorry baby I did mean to hurt you" "it's ok" "I'm just gonna lay down" "do you wanna lay on me" "ya" Ali lays on Matt while Matt feels bad for how bad he treated her and she still didn't get mad at him "Ali" "ya" wyd with Matt you said you were going with us to the room" "oh ya I was" "ok then come on" "nick leave her shes fine" "no I don't trust you" "why" "don't ask Ali come on" "ok ok I'm coming" Ali gets up "why are you on top of him anyway are you guys dating or something" "ya" nick stays silent

"Hey Ali" "hey Chris what are you guys doing "nothing" "oh ok I thought we were leaving today in the morning" "ya but Laura and your dad are still sleeping so" "oh ok bye" "no Ali" "why" "you know why" "ugh" "fine go but if I hear another thing like that I will kill him" "ok"
Ali runs back to the room.

She jumps on Matt and lays on him "nick let you back" "ya" they both smile. Matt just plays with Ali's hair and watches tv and Ali falls back asleep soon enough so does Matt.

"I think there sick"-M "ya mentally"-C "what did you say"-N "nothing"-C "don't start your shit Chris"-Matt "wtf weren't you just in bed"-C "ya I was"-Matt "is Ali up"-N "go check dip shits"-Matt "ok whatever"-C.

"Hey guys" Ali says putting her shoes on "what the actual fuck is going on"-C "?"-A "what Chris is trying to say is we're are you going"-M "oh no where" "then why are you guys all dressed" "why tf do you guys ask so many questions"-Matt, Matt say grabbing Ali's hand and walking outside.