Chapter 2

"Alright we're here" "this isn't grandmas house" "I know" "so where are we" "at your dad house" "wait so we're in Boston?" You and your sister ask "yes!" "Why are we here" " well I need a break from the both of you so you'll be staying here for a few months or years" "WHAT!" "You can't just abandon us here we have school and friends in New York !" "Ya y/n's right" "I promised Ali I'd come back I can't just-"
"Ya and you took dad away from us for years now that you need a break just for you and your boyfriend you decide t-" "ENOUGH" "it's already been done" "jack can you get the girls stuff" "ofc  Bebe" "I can't believe this!" You and your sister get out and you see your dad "wow you guys are so big" "last time I see you both you were so small" "ya were teenagers now" a small smile forms on your face "let me help you guys with your bags" your dad suggests "no its ok dad we got it" savanna says but it was to late he was already walk to the front door with your guys bags.

After unpacking

"How is all our stuff here" "your mom shipped it here" "oh ok" "do you guys like your rooms" "yes" "I finally have my own room" your sister says happily while walking back into her room " I missed you" "I missed you too kiddo" "i know we haven't had much time together but I want you guys to know I love you guys and look do you remember this" he grabs a ornament from the tree "hey it's my finger prints snowman's" "ya I still have all this stuff" "🙂" "I know you guys just got here but I have to get to work I'm going to ask for a few weeks off so I can hang out with you guys but you guy kinda came when I had to go on a work trip but I'll be back in a few weeks " "ok dad" don't worry about it we'll be out anyway exploring everything" "ok just don't explore to much I want to show you guys something's too" you guys both laugh and your sister comes out "alright bye dad" "bye" he kisses both of you on the forehead "where is dad going" "he's leaving for work trip " "oh" "now get changed we have some exploring to do!" You say excitedly
"Oo ok".

Your Guises outfits

Your outfit without the hat and glasses

Your sisters outfit without the purse

Your bold and your sister is bold with a slight tilt "Alright come on" "wait what car" "dad said Laura left her a car" "oh ok" you guys walk out and get in the car [btw your dad has two cars because it's your stepmoms car she just didn't take it s...

"Alright come on" "wait what car" "dad said Laura left her a car" "oh ok" you guys walk out and get in the car [btw your dad has two cars because it's your stepmoms car she just didn't take it since her sister and her went to work so they took her sister car] "ok where first" "umm store I want some snacks" "ok" you guys arrive at the store and you "ok I'm going to be in the candy section" "ok" you accidentally bump into someone " oh shit sorry" "your good" he sees your face "wait are you y/n Lewis" "umm ya" you look at the boy confused on how he knew your make and last name "I'm sorry how do you know my nam-" but before you could finish he had already ran off "he was weird"
You walk to the front desk with your sister "i met the most Random person ever" "how?" "I bumped into him and said my name and last name"
You say while paying and grabbing the receipt while your sister grabs the snacks.