Road trip 😉

"SAVANNA Y/N COME ON" you hear your mom yell from downstairs "coming I just need a blanket and charger" "come on y/n hurry I wanna leave already" "ok ok I'm ready gosh" you and my sister run downstairs and out the door " WAIT" "WHAT WHY ARE YOU YELLING !" "Coco where is she!" "She's in the car how hurry up and get in the car".

                                                                    1 hour in

"Does anyone need to go to the bathroom" "MEE!" "MEE" "ok I'll stop at the gas station.
At the gas station
Bold is in your head
"Ok let's go" few moments letter you guys are back on the road ugh I'm so bored I can't wait to see zoey "anyone wants chips" "ya me" "pass these to y/n" your sister passes the chips to you "thanks".

In your head

I wish I had a boyfriend to be on the phone all day like my sister she always brags about having a boyfriend since she's older I act like I don't care if I have a boyfriend but I do care I just want someone that I can talk to about my anxiety,depression,death and my mental health but unlike my sister I never go a therapist because my parent think since I was the youngest I think I could get what I want my there wrong I wish they could see what I was going through but who cares anymore I always complain about everything idk why I was even brought into this earth if I was just going to be second choice.

" y/n pass me your charger" "what no you should have brought your charger" "well I didn't so give it to me" "MOM" "y/n give your sister the charge" "but I'm using it" "it wasn't a choice" "ugh fine here" you shoveit to her "haha thank"

See what I mean

You hear your phone ring and answer it

Ali

Hi!
Hi!
How it is going so far?
Ok I guess savanna stole my charger
She's so annoying
Ikr
Anyway when are you coming back
Ali! I just left 😂
I know but I miss you
I miss you too but I'm coming back In a week
Ugh ok
I'll call you when I get there so you can say hi to zoey
Yay ok
Bye love you
Bye love you too

Off call

"Who was that" "no one" "surprised you even have friends" "shut up"

A/N

Hi! I hope you like my story and sorry it was sort but it's late for me I also won't post a new chapter this weekend because I'll be with my friends. Stay safe and remember your beautiful/handsome love you!❤️