Chapter 3

Started: 1/2/2023

ONE MONTH LATER

Y/n,Matt,nick and madi got really close Chris still hasn't apologized for what he said a few weeks ago so they haven't talk they have interacted in ways but not much.

"Matty" y/n jump oh him "hey!☺️" "wheres Madi and nick" "they went to the doctors to get checked but there on there way back " "oh ok" they walk into the triplets house. They up to Matt's room "I know you might not want to but I want you to talk to Chris" "why he said all that shit to me he should be trying to talk to me" "I know but I don't want you guys to hate each other I just want all of us to be friends" Chris walks by the room and over hears them  "he can talk to me I'm not talking to him" "y/n pls" "no why should I" "because I want you to" "but I don't have to just because you want me to doesn't mean I have to do it" "y/n can you just do it" "you can be selfish sometimes Matt and your doing it right now " "I'm sorry I just want us to all be friends so it won't be awkward" "whatever Matt just take me home" "y/n don't be like that pls" "take me home" "y/n" "fine I guess I'll walk there" y/n walks downstairs and out the house as Matt runs after her " y/n I'm sorry" "idc Matt your not going to Force me to do something I don't feel comfortable doing" "why won't you do it" "because Matt you don't get it" "what?" "He called me names and when I would try to be nice to him he would just roll his eyes at me" "I tried to be his friend and he keeps shut me out so I'm not going to keep trying I'm sorry" y/n walks home while Matt goes back to his house and while y/n's walking home she thinks about life and what she could do to make her day better.

Nick🤪

Hey Nick I went home I didn't feel good and I'm just not in the right head space right now see you at school.
Love you❤️

Ok hope you feel better I'm always here if you want to talk love you too❤️

___________
Triplets house

"Hey Matt what's wrong" "nothing where's madi" "she went home with y/n so she's not alone"
"Oh ok" "y/n sent me a text saying "Hey Nick I went home I didn't feel good and I'm just not in the right head space right now see you at school" "ok" Matt walks up to his room sad.

Y/n❤️

I'm sorry y/n nick told me what you said and I hope you can forgive me I didn't mean to pressure you I guess I just wanted all of us to be friends so no one can be left out.
Love you ❤️
Seen at 2:56

__________
3/25/2021
"Hey dad" "hey sweet heart where's your sister" "she's with Alex" "ok where's Matt" "I was actually going to invite him over so we could talk" "alright we're all going out later to celebrate Laura's birthday" "ok" "are the triplets come too?" "Yes" "oh ok well I'm going to my room can you let Matt in when he comes pls" "ofc".

Matt

Hey Matt can you come over just so we could talk?

Sure I'll be over in 5
Liked by y/n
Ok
_________
3:10 PM
"She's upstairs" "ok" Matt walk upstairs "y/n" "come in" Matt walk in and closes the door and you guys sit there. Sweat starts dripping down your face and you looked shiny because how nervous you are for no reason you wipe your face and cut the silence between the both of you guys "I'm going to try to talk to Chris tonight but if he shuts me out again then I'm not going to keep trying" "ok and I'm-" "I know Matt your sorry you said it millions of times" y/n and Matt both laugh causing them to fall back into the bed with there faces inches apart while they just stare into each other's eyes and before you know there lips were smashed agents each other. y/n felt butterflies in her stomach so did Matt.