Tag along

As the bell rang, indicating that it was lunchtime, Bako picked up all his per-prepared supplies and bolted out of his history class much to his crimson haired partner's confusion and curiosity 'what's wrong with him? he was all jittery and anxious all class period.'

As he ran down the hallway, he tried calming his eager mind down 'Okay, Bako, just calm down all you're going to do is eat and tutor her.... outside...alone.' he stares blankly at his locker as he starts to fantasize what their time together would be like, resembling a picnic scene in a romance movie, only to be brought back to reality by a cheeky blond. 

"Are you just goanna stare at your locker or actually put your books in there?" he questioned with a slightly teasing tone to his distracted male as his other friends that he gathered along the way made their way to them.

"Oh...umm, yeah just spaced out was all" The azure male opened his locker putting most of his supplies in there, only keeping his science textbook, paper and pencil, much to his friend's confusion "Wh-"

"C'mon! before we got nothing left to eat!" Bako said back to his friends as he ran off to the cafeteria leaving his friends behind and bewildered at his new attitude.

Witnessing the odd attitude that the azure male conveyed, the intellect left his distant looking point and came up from behind the group and in an authoritative way asked "Do you know why Bako has been acting so strange?" A red head said to his acquaintances looking for an answer, and to be answered by the blonde. "I think I know why" he simply replied thinking over his past behavior in math.

Time skip

As (y/n) looked over at 5 new faces behind Bako she took note of the that all where not complete stranger and looked over their features.

One had light, spiky red hair and held luminous teal eyes behind dark, framed glasses giving him an intelligent look though he gave out an air of secrecy. The other boy had slick cinnamon tresses and fair emerald eyes which gave the impression of innocence and insecurity. The third male wore dim magenta locks that didn't seem to have been brushed in months, with amber highlights on the ends. Complimented with his boysenberry orbs he held a stern and stoic expression and seemed disinterested with everything around him.

"Sorry about them, they kinda made me drag them along" Bako apologized, irritated at his nosey friends for not giving him any sense of peace till he finally cracked and now intervening with the time that he would get with the (h/c) female.

"It's...okay, some company isn't the worst thing in the world" As she cautiously set her massive workbook down following her making way toward the group of unfamiliar males, she extended her right hand out and put on her trained for welcoming smile" I'm (Y/n), I hope we can get along".

"I'm sure we can, angel" A blonde stepped out of the group making strides to the female, almost leaning on her, and shook her hand while winking at her with a mischievous grin.

"....... Are you flirting with me?" (y/n) said, sounding amused by his forwardness, despite not breaking her happy face for one more akin to taunting. As the male was left speechless at the lack of effects his charm had on her while his friends chuckle, while the crimson haired one became a full outburst of laughter, colliding to the mostly green terrain beneath him.

"STOP LAUGHING KATIO!'' The blonde turned a full 90 degrees, dragging the female a bit in the process, as he eyed his friends down. While the redhead was hunched over, holding onto his stomach slowly calming down.

"Pardon the outburst but how can I not find this at least a tad amusing?" The scarlet haired male finally calmed down for his laughing fit, wiping a tear from the corner of his eye, as he went to his regular posture with a wide grin spread across his face.