1 [7] - Anger & Confessions - [7]

"And I have decided..." Lucifer says so excruciating slow and teasing.

"No.. please- don't do this!" I beg although it seemed like it was going to be no use.

"You're so cruel dad!" Cain tells him.

"I have never seen such betrayal" I wipe a fake tear.

"+4! Sorry Marcus! It had to be done" Lucifer exclaims as he puts down an uno card.

"You guys are so fucking dramatic" Shadow rolls his eyes"

"Seriously like we're playing Uno" Madden rolls his eyes as Santiago snickers next to him.

It was in fact game night. Santiago was cuddling with Madden as they leaned against the couch with the cards in their hands, I'm pretty sure they were cheating and teaming up against the rest of us. Lucifer was sitting on the couch with a mischievous smirk on his face. For Someone who's never played this game, he was really good but then again he's the devil meaning he's a total cheat. Cain and I were sitting next to each other on the floor. There was a small table put out in the middle where we were playing the game (currently in Cain's house). Cain and I were on one side, the lovers were across us and Lucifer was on the side where the couch was.

We've all been spending time together a lot lately. All we ever do is hang out at Cain's place which was now our new meetup place. The demon barely used it since he was always here and there so he gave us a spare key and decided to use it however we liked which was honestly great. He had a really big house- two floors, huge kitchen and living room with an enormous backyard. The second floor had a total of about six bedrooms. I always wondered why he needed such a luxury house but he always said that it was for the sake of it. He's an idiot but we all love him for it.

Olivia visits every now and then with her new girlfriend.

We also tend to throw enormous parties, inviting people from campus.

Of course we never dropped out of school, that would be a crazy thing to do. We still have our regular schedules and whatnot. We're spending most of our time here when we don't have classes so our dorms have become almost nothing. We even host sleepovers so Santiago recommended that we moved off campus. Cain seconded that and said we were allowed to move in since he had a massive place with a bunch of rooms. Madden and Santiago agreed. I said I'd think about it but I was probably going to move in as well.

It's been a few weeks already since things started to change, since the whole Lilith coming back from the dead thing. I'm still blind so that has still stayed the same. I'm a reck though, mentally. I've been struggling a lot but I have these dumb idiots to help me with whatever I need so I am more than grateful to have them by my side. Madden and Santiago have made their secret relationship public and official, I am so proud of them. They're doing great in school too.

Cain is doing good too, he hasn't been back to the underworld in a while. He admitted that he liked hanging out with us so he asked me to teach him what it was like being human, I showed him a lot of things as he patiently listened in awe.

Lucifer has been doing really good too, less of an asshole and more of a... father? He's really been there for Cain lately and he's kinda a dad for the others as well. I know Lucy has the best intentions so I'm not really allowed to hold anything against him, even it he is the devil.

I'm even proud of Olivia, she started on new meds to balance her wonky mind out a bit and it's working, it hasn't been affecting her abilities which is one of the best things about it. She started studying abroad which we were sad about but we understand it. Madden, Santiago and I call her everyday to keep her in the loop. She even met her girlfriend there! I met her through a FaceTime call and she seemed so sweet.

Everyone's doing great and it makes me so happy but at the same time it seemed way too good to be true. After we escaped, Lilith hasn't come after us again so I've been on edge. I don't know what she's planning but it can't be good. I'll be prepared for the next time she attacks which might be sooner than we think. I can't let my guard down, not even for a minute. She's going to strike soon, I can feel it and I'm afraid that she won't just be hurting me but those I care about too and I cannot let that happen. Watch your back Lilith because I am coming for you.

There was a harsh knock on the door that snapped me out of my deep and dark thoughts. "I'll get it, I quickly volunteer" I say as i stand up from the ground.

"Are you sure?" Cain asks with what I'm guessing what a worried look.

"I'm blind, not incapable" I lightly chuckle. I give Cain my cards so they could continue playing without me. I make it to the door without a struggle since there was nothing in my way. I find the doorknob and twist it, opening the door. "Hello, Can I help you?" I softly say.

"Marcus...?" The voice said. It seemed way to familiar.

I freeze in shock but then part my lips once
again, "...Ezra- oh my god"

"Marcus.. I am so sorry, for everything! I-"

"No" I cut him off immediately before he was able to get another word in his sentence. "I trusted you, you were my friend or honestly- we both know you were more than just a friend. People don't fucking do shit like this" I tell him walking outside the house as I close the door behind me. "You stabbed me with a spirit dagger, cut my eyes out of my skull and you hurt Cain really bad. You left us to die and for what? The validation of a person who was supposed to be dead? She doesn't give a shit about you Ezra, she's using you to get to me. You're just a pawn in a game she created"

As soon as I finish with my rant, He pins me against the wall next to the door. "It wasn't my fault" He says angrily. I know he was upset. I know he felt guilty.

"You could've fought with me instead of against me, judging by the fact that you're here- you weren't brainwashed and guilt was eating you up" I spit with venom.

"Why are you being like this?!"

"Because! You stole every bit of humanity I had left!" I yell at him. My voice was getting louder by the minute.

"You weren't even human to began with!"

"I may not have been human but I was still a living thing who deserved respect and peace but you destroyed that" I push him away from me. "I have shit to do, I want you gone and please... for both of our sake- do not come back" I warn.

Anger fuels Ezra's soul as he smashes me back against the wall holding me by the neck. "You're coming with me" He lowly growls.

"I-In.. your... dreams" I breathe out quietly as I kick him back and I immediately reach for the door knob, heading back inside.

"Marcus?" Cain raises an eyebrow.

"Wait watch out for the-" Madden tries to warn me but I didn't pay attention so I tripped over a chair. "..Chair" He finishes his sentence.

Lucifer appears by my side helping me up from the floor. "So why the frightened look?" The demon holding me asks.

"Ezra, Ezra's here" I spill without a doubt.

Lucifer glances at Cain and nods. They both disappear from the room without saying a word. We could already tell what they were going to do. I slowly walk to the cuddling boys, so I don't trip again.

"Are you okay?" Madden asks me with sincerity in his voice.

I hesitantly nod taking a seat on the couch which I almost missed if it wasn't for Santiago guiding me with his voice.

Suddenly I hear Lucifer and Cain walk through the door. "Good news..." Lucifer says.

"Ezra won't be walking anytime soon" Cain chuckles as he ends his dad's sentence. I sigh in relief.