1 [6] - Back From The Grave - [6]

"Pull out, Pull out, Pull out!" I yell in immense
pain. "Ezra! Please!" I pant uncontrollably. My breath shortened. It felt like the room was closing in on me.

"Stay still! It's not like it's your first time!" The demon yells back in annoyance.

"Being stabbed with a spirit dagger is different! That can actually kill me and it hurts so bad-!"

"You'll bleed out of I pull it!"

"Oh my... I think I'm going to pass out"

"Please don't, Can't I just call my father?"

"No way! We're fine, we don't need... his help-!"

"Did someone call me?" Lucifer appears in the room with a grin plastered on his face until he looks at our current situation. "What the hell happened here?"

"I was walking around the neighborhood with Cain and decided to stop by" He shrugs.

"So then where's Cain?" Ezra raises an eyebrow.

"...He was abducted"

"Fucking idiots" I mumble barely having any energy left.

"So how did uh this happen?" He asks pointing at the dagger thats was in my back.

"We were messing around and I accidentally threw him on the blade"

Lucifer sighs and walks to the bedside. He grips the dagger pulling it out of my back. I shove my face into the pillow to muffle my screams. The man uses his other hand to quickly heal the wound so I don't lose so much blood or any at all. "You'll be fine, man up" I move my face from the pillow to look at him and slowly raises my hand to flick him off. Ezra snickers. Lucifer did not find that funny. "I should've just left it in your back"

"But you didn't!" I chuckle shuffling around in the bed to get more comfortable. "So what happened with Cain?"

"Lilith, she's back and I don't know how but she's the one who took Cain- I don't think she comes on peace"

"This can't be.." I whisper.

"Mom's alive-?"

"Somehow she is and she can hold one hell of a grudge"

"Shadow, one of my demons, informed me about this. While we try to find Cain and Lilith, Shadow will watch you"

"I do not need a babysitter, especially him"

"Then it's settled!" Ezra happily says as I groan in disagreement. Both of the men disappear leaving me alone in the room.

Soon, Shadow arrived and he was standing in the middle of the room with a shit-eating grin on his dumb face. I throw a blade at him and he immediately dodges. "That is no way to treat your babysitter"

"Oops?" I say wishing my aim hadn't been so off. My goal was to aim for his head.

He rolls his eyes. "Let's go for a walk, being in your room all day must suck"

"Okay sure, toss me a shirt that's in the first drawer of my cabinet," I tell him. He nods and hands me a shirt. I put it on and proceed to slowly get up from the bed. My energy and strength was coming back to me and I was extremely grateful.

Shadow takes us to the park using teleportation. I look at him with a questionable look and he simply smiles. "You needed some fresh air," He says.

I look around the park taking note of everything as my eyes land on a familiar trio. I lightly gasp and hide behind Shadow. He raises an eyebrow and looks at the people I was looking at. "Do you know them?"