Chapter 37 Meeting

I was breastfeeding Azailey still as I rocked her back and forth slowly. She opened her eyes a little showing of her gorgeous greys both me and Diegos have grey eyes and Tony has light one and now so does Azailey.

I admire my new daughter as she ate she is the cutest little thing on earth. "so Bella how much did child birth cost you" Layla asked me as she sat comfortably between Diego and Don and had her head on Donovan.

"well for Tony it was 20 grand all together we had the hospital room the skin to skin with Diego we had 2 dosages of epidural they provided us a crib so that Tony could stay in the room with us I teared a little so they had to sort that out we had a huge room which cost extra I had a midwife with me which cost extra and because I was young I needed extra medication to stop blood clots and stuff which cost more he was also very breach so had to turn him very last minute which didn't work but still cost 2 grand and because I quite literally just turned 17 I had no Insurance to cover it but luckily my dad forced me to let him pay it." her mouth drops wide open.

"but for Azailey it is only 1500 because apparently I gave birth in the house and not at the hospital meaning I had no epidural nothing and they couldn't charge me for birth or skin on skin because she wasn't born in the hospital all I got charged for was the room which was a small room with a bed and a chair so didn't cost much the over night stay and the help I needed to birth my placenta apparently. Insurance covered most of it and cut it down to 400 which Diego paid on the spot."

"MAMA" my little munchkin runs Into the room briana following. He stops as he sees me feeding Azailey he looked terrified of her. I smile at him. "come here baby" he hesitates but slowly walks towards me. He climbs on the chair and comes closer. "this is baby sisi" I say and he reaches out and strokes her hair.

He smiles at her. "do you love her" he nods "give baby sisi a kiss" I say stroking his head and he gives Azailey a peck on her forehead. "can you say Azailey." i ask him. "Azelly" he says. "so close baby." i tell him. "Say Azailey" I say breaking it up. "Azailey" he says back slowly and I smile and nod at him. And he bounces a bit clapping his hands together. "Baby Zailey Baby Zailey" he repeats over and over again making me and everyone in the room smile.

"do you wanna hold her bud." Diego says coming over to us. He picks Tony up making him sit down in a certain position before I slowly hand Tony Azailey. "hold her head." Diego tells him putting Azaileys head on Tonys hand.

At first Tony looked scared out of his mind but then slowly got use to it. Everyone in the room was watching Tony hold his sister in adoration that was until she started crying and Tony freaked.

Before he could drop her Diego quickly picks her up making sure to be careful of her head. He placed her on his chest patting her back a little which she liked and she slowly stopped crying. "mama I hurt baby zailey?" he says his eyes watering. I grab Tony's hand as he climbed on my lap which makes me whimper a little. "baby your doing too much you gave birth not even 24 hours ago" Diego tells me but I just wave him off.

"baby you didn't hurt Azailey she's OK your a good big brother and you wouldn't hurt Azailey huh?" I say and he shakes his head as a tear falls I wipe it away kissing his head. "see there's no need for you to cry my love" he just stares his gorgeous greys into mine

"I love my beautiful boy" I say pulling him closer and he laughs. I love his laugh so much I wouldn't trade it for the world. "mama can we go park." i look at diego hut he was shaking his head. "we can take you if you want Tony." Layla says and Tony's face just lit up.

He jumps of my lap causing me to whimper again as he runs to get his shoes on and Donovan and layla follow him. I look at Diego.

"why won't you let me do anything I can't even take my son to the park now?" I say folding my arms. "because you literally just gave birth your not even meant to carry anything heavier then Azailey and you already had Tony on you and he's a heavy boy."

I roll my eyes. "I've had a baby before remember I know what I can handle." "all pregnancys are different what you could handle with Tony can be completely different to what you can handle with Azailey especially Considering the totally different circumstances."

I roll my eyes at him. "don't roll your eyes at me isabella" I was taken aback by the bass in his voice and the fact he called my by my full name. "look all I'm trying to do is look out for you baby OK I'm not trying to control you I just want you to have a quick recovery with not problems."  he says racking his hands through my hair. "I know that babe but I'm fine. Literally the days after I gave birth to Tony you shagged the shit out of me eventhough I was no where near recovered and I'm fine just stop worrying so much please."

He smirked a little but sighed putting his head down but nodded."OK ok I believe you, you do what you can handle" he smiles at me and I smile back.