Chapter 23 A Bubba Or Sisi

I'm officially 3 months pregnant. I'm so happy with my life with my pregnancy. Diego is with me finally and we're happy we have no problems and I love him so much.

Pants are officially not fitting now but I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing

Pants are officially not fitting now but I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Tony still doesn't know that he's gonna be a big brother be we decided to tell him when we tell the rest of Diegos family today because only gabi, Donovan and Briana know out of all of them. Its a Saturday so all of them are home. I decided to wear something a little less covered up. And I'm getting really bad hot flushes so I'm trying to stay cool anyway. Also yes there diegos boxers don't ask there comfy

I put on a pair of Diego's socks and I throw on a fluffy throw I walk downstairs and into the living room to see Tony on Diego's lap and his family on the other long couch

I put on a pair of Diego's socks and I throw on a fluffy throw I walk downstairs and into the living room to see Tony on Diego's lap and his family on the other long couch. "hey baby" I kiss Diego's cheek. I stroke the top of Tony's head as well when I noticed its cute he and a mini afro on top and the sides faded. I look at Diego and he smiles at me. I look to the left of his hair so see he had a slit on the side just like Diego's.

I laugh a little as I stand behind them with my hands on Diego's shoulders. "you ready" I whisper and he nod. "we have something to tell you guys" Diego's says and all the attention turns to us. I see landons eyes travel from me to Diego. "what is it then" he asks impatiently.

"are you leaving us" Rosa says. "are you getting married" Bryan follows along. "no and shut up so we can tell you." Diego says a little annoyed.
"well I'm um im pregnant" i say and none of them exactly looked happy. "I'm really not surprised " emelia says. "you guys use to fuck like bunnys." i grow red.

"so yall ain't even gonna act happy for us." Diego asks folding his arms. "oh no were happy for you guys were just not exactly shocked but congratulations big bro." Jackson says. "yeah congrats" Adam says not even looking up from his phone.

"does Tony understand what you mean." I look down at Tony and he was just staring into my eyes as he sat on the leg Diego bounced up and down on. "I don't think so"

Diego turns Tony's face towards him. "Tony do you want a baby" diego asks him sweetly and his eyes widen as he violently nods. And I smile at him. "well mommys got bubba or sisi in her tummy" Diego says putting his hand on my stomach. Tony follows Diego's action with a smile on his face. "do you want a bubba or a sisi" Diego asks him. "Bubba he answers" Diego looks down at Tony with a smile. "same" he says.

Diego picks up Tony holding him in his arms. "are you hungry bum" he asks and Tony shakes his head. "well your eating anyways because you haven't eaten yet." Diego walks to the kitchen with a complaining toddler in his arms as I sit In his seat my legs crossed into me and I mess with my stomach.

"so how far along are you." i look up to see everyone staring at me. "oh um 3 months" there was an awkward silence before Adam speaks up. "how long did you know before you told Diego." ugh great.

"um around 2 weeks" they all look shocked. "doubts huh" landon ask snarkly. "Landon unless you want to get grounded for a year shut up" I look behind and diego and Gabi was there with Tony In gabis arms.

Before I knew it my eyes started welling. I tried to swallow back the lump in my throat but obviously it didn't work. I get up and walk away. Diego didn't follow me cause he knows its best to leave me alone.

Diegos pov

"what the fuck is wrong with you!" I yell at Landon. "is there something in your brain that is fucking discombobulated. Why would you say that to her." he rolls his eyes. "I didn't even do anything wrong." he says I move closer ready to smack the shit out of him but my dad holds me back. "you just told a pregnant woman that she probably wanted to abort her baby and the tone you said it made it seem like aborting a baby is murder what do you fucking mean!"

"son calm down" My Mom tells me I pull my arm out of my dad grip. "DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN HE'S FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL AND I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM IF HE SAYS ANOTHER FUCKING WORD." I look in my mom's arms to see Tony covering his ears as he looked scared and like he was gonna cry.

"Daddy scary" he tells my mom. I look into my sons eyes and my breathing steady I take him off my mom holding him with one arm as I wipe food off his mouth. "come on Diego we both know the only reason she got upset and walked away and the only reason your missed off right now is because it's true" Landon says not even looking up from his phone.

My heart drops to the pit of my stomach my eyes start to water as I look up trying to hold them back. It don't work so I look to the side at the wall before dropping my head to the ground. "landon that's a really insensitive topic and you don't know what your brother or isabella has been through so can you atleast be a little bit nicer about the situation. Diego has a right to be defensive against your words so if he chooses violents against you thats your fault so can you please atleast show a little bit of sympathy towards your brother and get off that phone of yours and say sorry." Gabis says.

I can't even look at my siblings right now as tears rolled down my face my gaze still on the floor."daddy sad." Tony's says trying to wipe my tears. Gabi takes him off me I don't want him to be around me whilst I'm sad he doesn't need to see it. "look I'm sorry Diego for what I said and whatever you've been through I was trying to get on your nerves but seeing you like this just shows that I took the piss about a serious topic that I shouldn't have and I'm sorry. "

I nod so he knows that I forgive him before walking away still looking down.