Chapter 2 OH SHIT

He opened his doors going round to mine opening the door and dragging me out and I squeal and smile at him. As soon as we walked in,he smashed his lips into mine as he picks me up by my ass and walking somewhere. He stumbles and I end up with my back against a  wall. I gasp and he slips his tongue in my mouth so I tongue him back and I don't even fight for dominance at this point I've learnt the hard way.

He frees one of his hands only holding me up by one hand he takes himself out and pulls my Pants and dress off. My dress was strapless so now I was left with just his flannel and my bra on. I kick of my shoes and his shoes were already off I think that's what he stumbled over. I moan as I feel his shaft enter me he doesn't even go slow first he immediately thrusts into me hard and rough. I moan once again and I grip onto Diego's hair and I lean my head on his neck as I try to stop myself from moaning loudly cause this kitchen is huge and really echoey.

God he needs to slow down I'm already numb and sore and I'm gonna cum already. "Diego!" oh god that came out wrong he grunts and I reach my climax and I cum as the knot in my stomach starts to undo itself. Diego moans and cums but he accidentally slips out and cums on my stomach. Once he finishes I pick the cum up off my stomach with my fingers and lick it up he carrys me to the counter placing me down he gets on the floor and spreads my sore legs apart he looks at me in the eyes as he starts eating me out.

His flannels has now fallen of my shoulders and is now at my wrists I tilt my head back as I moan as one hand holds me up on the counter and the other was tangled into Diego's hair. I feel Diego's tongue slip inside me and I moan loud as out of instinct I clamp my legs around Diego's head. "Fuck Diego I'm gonna-" before I could finish he sucks my clit which sets me off edge and I cum as I have an orgasm as it slowly stops Diego licks my cum up and slowly kisses my inner thigh.

"DIEGO MATTIA ROMANO WHAT IN THE GODS NAME IS GOING ON.whay the fuck Diego!? What the hell are you doing GET HER OFF THERE" I jump a little in shock as I strong females voice echoes in the room. I hear diego mutter "fuck" he quickly pulls up his pants and incorrectly puts his belt on he pops up and I get off the counter. I wrap the flannel around my tiny basically naked body and turn around to see an angry but really young mother and a 3 young teenagers around 11-12 staring at me and Diego I can't  believe this is happening right now.

"Mom why you yelli-OH SHIT." the boy starts laughing hes clearly older then Diego but hes shorter then Diego. I look at Diego and he looks back at me but emotionlessly I look down as a few more older kids walk in and stare at us a few more snickering. "Babe why is everyone laughing in here" yup my poor baby's screwed his dad looks both of us up and down confused he only realised what happened when Diego wiped a bit of my cum off his mouth.

"Diego seriously the kitchen man we eat in here" his dad sounded slightly disgusted but not angry like his mom "can you all fuck off I don't want to talk about it plus your making her uncomfortable" he says fixing his belt he picks up his shirt putting it on. He looks around for my clothes and spots my underwear he kicks it over to me and I crouch down and put them on. He then spots my dress and hands it to me because it was strapless I just stepped into it so I didn't reveal anything to his family.

He looks me up and down like I'm cute or something when I literally have the messiest hair ever. I take my hair out of the messed up ponytail and put it into an up do.Diego comes up to me wrapping one arm around my waist and with the other he covers his lips as he whispers into my ear "Wait in the car I'll be out in a minute If your still horny sit in the back if your not in the front. Understand." I nod my head he digs in his pocket and pulls out his keys.

He dangles them high so I go on my tip toes to grab them but I still couldn't reach I stand normally and cross my arms. He smiles and lowers his keys I snatch them still smiling at him and I walk out the kitchen using the entrance his big ass family wasn't blocking and went to the car.

Diegos Pov

Once she left my mom came up to me and slapped me really hard causing my siblings laughter to echoe "fuck what the hell mom" I rub my cheek "didn't me and your father have a conversation with you and your siblings that you aren't to have sex til marriage and you all told me you wouldn't and you all promised,YOU PROMISED DIEGO."

I look down "you know I don't want you to end up like me. being a teen mom all my hopes and dreams gone all my hard work just to be replaced   with harder work."

"Mom I'm being safe-" "it doesn't matter if your being safe or not Diego.Condoms or Birth Control doesnt stop her from getting pregnant baby it just reduces chances. That's why I tell you guys to wait till after marriage so your not bound together by a baby. And until you seriously sure you want to stay with that person forever for the rest of your life." She tells me and I look down

"I'm not try to make you guilty for what you've done cause it's done,it's over with I can't rewind time and stop you, but please don't do it again-" "but mom" I interrupt her "no buts." She puts her hand on my cheek. "You can't possibly tell me that Jackson ,Brianna ,Landon, Emelia and Donovan are all virgins."
"We are idiot" they yell in synced

"Fine whatever I don't care I don't regret it,it felt good and you'll never feel how good it felt until your married and even then they might be terrible." I smirk leaning back on the counter. "Imagine having to rely on your hands and toys that don't even feel like the real thing for most your life well all of yours cause your to ugly to find someone." I push myself off the counter I check the time. "Ok I can take her home now school would be finished by now." I put my phone away and head to my car.