tumblr

what i find amusing about this whole debacle, is that many of the other yanderes fight to have your love and attention. yandere nerd, however, is quite content just by seeing you for the day. he doesn’t need much contact, he doesn’t feel deserved of it. BUT YOU- you can’t stand the yandere nerd. how he constantly scores above you, no matter how many restless nights of studying, he somehow ends each quiz, each test, each assignment and each exam with exemplary results. you can’t handle placing second, especially not to some lowly nerd that hides in the corner whenever you flash your eyes of disdain at him.

it baffles you, when he tells you he doesn’t have private tutors as you do. how he doesn’t requests one on ones with teachers, asking newly questions for the upcoming assignment. it takes everything within you not to strangle him, he must be lying. he has to be. with the way he stutters and avoids looking at you in the eyes. perhaps he cheats? but cheats each time? he surely would have been caught by now. no, he’s the personification of a well behaved nerd, teachers would never suspect him. although you being beside him frustrated you to no end, your tendency to be the best pushed you to become ‘friends’ with him. learn all his secrets, have him reach you, oversee what tactics of studying he uses in learning new topics. and then beat him bloody by winning.

it was tricky at first, he seemed to be awkward whenever you approached him, still is but notably more tamed than before. he always had a look of surprise and awe when you greeted him. as he should, someone below you should always be amazed at seeing you. turns out, you learnt a few tricks from him, very useful tricks. but he continued to place first, while you below him. how come? you used the same tactics he did, studied even more so than him. the latest exam was the last straw, his “good job” when you placed second, again. and he placed first, again.

although you preferred to win fair and square, your emotions of inadequacy led you to a road you never would have thought of at the beginning of this whole situation. dragging him to your house, into your bedroom, you demanded the nerd strip. he, of course stuttered, and flailed about at this order of yours. he was too confused, too overwhelmed. he already felt flustered when you grabbed him by the arm and led him to your bedroom, but now you wanted him to be naked? in front of you? he could already feel the tight bulge in his pants, cursing himself. he didn’t have enough time to cover his eyes as though to hide, your lips found his, hungrily devouring him, as though to show your power over him. halfway through your tongues entangling each other, his knees had given out. falling to the floor, his face bright red and out of breath, he watched as you stripped before him. he was always happy just to be in the same class you, but here you were, seeking his body out like a hungry tiger. he was surprised you felt this way toward him. of course he felt blessed that you wanted him, but he never felt deserved of it. you stood over him, your room light behind you, you looked godly.

he backed against the wall, and you followed with aggressive intent. sitting over him, your arms wrapped around his neck, continuing your kiss as you rubbed against his bulge. you had assumed from his stature that he would be small, but you were surprised with an endowed coco when you unzipped his pants. you glanced up to see his fingers cover parts of his eyes, only gaps could show where his eyes locked with yours. you began to feel slight embarrassment, but if this meant that he may become unfocused and fail the next exam, then so be it. lowering yourself, you winced at the stretch, your hands gripping his hair as you continued to lower yourself until his base had completely disappeared within you. you gasped once he was fully inside you, resting on top of him, your chest against his. he could feel every twitch inside you, you were so warm, so tight, this had to be a dream. an amazing, wet dream that he didn’t ever want to wake up from. he felt tears prickle at his eyes and slide down his cheek. him, a gross, lonely nerd didn’t deserve this from you. you heard small sniffles above you. you look up to see him softly crying, you didn’t know how to respond. all you knew is the guilt creeping up in your gut. your hand grabbed his cheeks softly, wiping his tears away, “What’s wrong?” You ask him, genuinely worried, he should be happy that you, the number one, allowed him a chance to have your lips, your body, your warmth. why is he crying?

“I-…” it takes him a while to form a sentence, all that escapes him are small sobs and sniffs. “I don’t deserve this, you’re so pretty, while I’m gross. you’re so smart and have so many friends- you can talk to people so easy and you have such confidence and I-..I ” he mutters, unable to finish while he allowed you to wipe his newfound tears, you both sat silently. even as he sobbed, he was still going strong down there. you had never realised how pretty your yandere nerd was, his face tinted pink with and glassy eyes staring back at you with innocent wanting. the guilt fluttered away with what he had said, how he felt towards you. you didn’t respond to him through words, you answered him back with your body. this time you were gentler, kinder to him. kissing his lips lovingly as you moved your hips slowly. you were still trying to get used to his size, your kisses at times being interrupted by your gasps and mewls, his shaking hands finding your hips and holding onto them as you began to fasten the pace. “If I’m doing this, then it means you are worthy, so just sit there pretty for me, hm?” you whispered against his ears, licking it right after which had him groaning lowly, it had seemed you found a small weak spot of his. though you could say his whole body was a weak spot, wherever you touched he responded in shudders and twitches. it had been a while when you came, he had already climaxed twice before then. muttering apologies each time he released thick semen inside you, stuttering his worries of you becoming pregnant which you would say you wouldn’t mind. that would shut him right up and have his cock hardening instantly. you were both left on the bedroom floor, you resting against his chest while cum spilled out of you. you left your arms around his neck, and his arm around your waist and you both drifted off. you both were hot enough to not need a blanket, the both of you using each other’s heat to stay warm.

and success, it had worked, you were first in the next exam. you couldn’t believe it had worked, and now you were determined to continue this ritual to keep you first, and him second. unbeknownst to you, the nerd wanted you to be first. he liked seeing you happy, he assumed you wouldn’t need him anymore after this. but you keep surprising him.