by Jaguar earth on Quotev

0

1

Navigated to Mistletoe: Thanatos | Love of the Ancients(Yandere Gods of Myth x Reader) Notifications: 1

Love of the Ancients(Yandere Gods of Myth x Reader)

Jaguar earth

IntroductionThorTezcatlipocaLokiThanatosCernunnosHorusSusanoo-no-mikotoAresApolloRaRaijinMardukKayraHadúrSun WukongAnubisTsukuyomi no mikotoKāneAo ShunSetFreyYan WangHeraclesSPECIAL: AbayomiQuetzalcoatlApolakiIzanagiErosAkurraSobekSPECIAL: BatinZeusPoseidonLights: ErosPresent: KrampusSolstice: BastetTree: Bull Demon KingDinner: KratosMistletoe: ThanatosCuddle: TezcatlipocaFrost: Angra MainyuMoon: HadesDate: MauiCookies: AphroditeSnow: KhioneA/NChristmas RequestsAztec: TezcatlipocaGreek: HadesNorse: LokiEgyptian: AnubisCentral Europe: KrampusGreek: The PantheonEgyptian: SobekGreek: HermesJourney to the West: PigsyGreek: ThanatosHaitian: Baron SamediAztec: Tonalteuctin and YohualteuctinHalloween RequestsApollo: CreepAo Guang: PoisonAstraeus: NightMummy: BurialGhost: HouseSelkie: LanternFae: ForestBaal/Ba’al(Beelzebub): PrankThoth: PumpkinHeadless Horseman: HauntedA/N (comments)

<>Mistletoe: Thanatos

Prompts: Mistletoe, Date, Fireworks

Requested by: Gh000st

I spent the day before New Year’s Eve stuck waiting at a driving license office to get an official state ID card only to have a statewide issue result in not being able to pay for it. So, that had been annoying.

“(Y/n), darling, come here will you?” 

You flinched at the sudden voice that ripped through the peaceful silence that had settled over the room. Getting up, you cautiously stepped into the front hall, where Thanatos was standing, pulling off the last vestiges of his intimidating armor. He smiled as you sidled up to him, pointing up to the mistletoe he must have put up when he first came in. You sighed, giving in to his silent demand. 

Going up on your toes, as Thanatos, in turn, leaned over slightly, you aimed for only a quick peck. However, he quickly pulled you closer, one arm wrapping around your waist, while the other cradled the back of your head, angling you to slant his lips more firmly against yours. Despite the years that had passed since he had brought you back to life, his forwardness still surprised you. 

You winced as he bit your lower lip lightly, pulling away slowly as he did so, leaving you breathless in his arms as he smiled fondly down at you. The way he looked at you, smiling softly, and carefully moving strands of hair out of your eyes, caused your face to heat up. You ducked your head into his shoulder, feeling more than hearing him chuckle at your bashfulness. 

“Come now love, why so nervous? It’s only me. Now, how about we go out? I’ve planned a night out.” 

You tilted your head, but hurried back to get ready, before allowing him to tug you out the door and into the dark streets. But first, he had pulled a blindfold out, tying it around your eyes gently. You allowed him to pull you along, trusting him to not leave you vulnerable for long. 

He eventually stopped you, pulling off the blindfold to reveal the first burst of colorful light as fireworks began to fill the sky. You looked on in awe, taking in the bright lights as Thanatos leaned into you. You smiled, relaxing at the light show as he kissed you once more. 

“Happy New Year, my beloved.” 

You giggled, kissing him once, before nuzzling into his warmth. 

“Happy New Year, to you as well.” 

With that, you lapsed into a relatively peaceful silence, enjoying the large display of bursting lights and colors as the world celebrated the beginning of a new year.

There was something about you that made them want to never let you go.
The pictures and music used do not belong to me unless explicitly stated. The plot and my characters belong to me. 

Cover by WolkenHimmel.

Please note that the behavior present in these stories should NOT be the norm. I do not condone yandere behavior in real life. Please find help if someone acts this way with you.

READ MY RULES TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN’T REQUEST. (PM to request)