Epilogue 💕

"Okay on the count of three, we are all going to flip them over," Farrah said in a room with Briana, Yolanda, and Simone.

The four of them all decided to take a pregnancy test. Farrah had already taken a test a few weeks ago. She did it right after she married Barron at the courthouse. She already knew what her results were going to be. She brought all these tests as a tactic to finally get Yolanda to take one.

"1...2...3!" Farrah said.

The four of them flipped the pregnancy test over

Briana Not Pregnant!

Farrah Not Pregnant!

Yolanda Pregnant!

Simone Pregnant!

"WHAT THE FUCK YO!" Yolanda screamed in anger. 

It was pretty apparent that Yolanda is pregnant. She's been throwing up, she's been more moody than usual and she's gained weight. Most of it was stored in her stomach area. She was not fooling anyone.

Farrah just had a bad stomach bug that made her sick.  After going to the doctor he gave her some antibiotics and she was better in no time.

Briana has not had sex since she broke up with that abusive monster she dated. Farrah told Logan about it and he was promptly fired. If there is one thing about Logan, he does not like abusers.

What no one was prepared for were Simone's results.

Simone stared at the pregnancy test in horror. Her hands were trembling and tears were forming in her eyes.

"NO!" Simone screamed out in terror.

"What is going on, Simone who the hell have you been having sex with?" Farrah asked completely stunned by her results.

Simone looked over at Briana who happens to be the only person in the room that knows about the night a couple of weeks ago when she slipped up and had sex with none other than her annoying co-worker Levi Lopez.

Who also turned out to be Barron's brother which makes him Farrah's brother-in-law.

"This can't be happening." Simone cried.

Simone was hysterical but it could not compare to the complete TANTRUM Yolanda was throwing on the other side of the room. She was crying and cursing up a storm. This was going to happen sooner than later.

"I can't have no fucking baby right now. I'm not doing this. Fuck that. I hate all of y'all bitches! Get me to the clinic NOW!" Yolanda said very seriously.

Farrah rolled her eyes. She knows Yolanda better than anyone. She's not going to go to the clinic and do what she is claiming.

Contrary to popular belief, Yolanda is going to be a phenomenal mother. She may be crying about it right now but she will get adjusted.

"What the hell is going on here?" Sunny stormed into the room.

She had a tiny belly and she was wearing a tight white dress with a slash that said "Bride" on it.

Sunny and Logan were FINALLY getting married in the morning and they were all about to head out to her bachelorette party held at a club downtown.

When Farrah and Barron told their families that they had gotten married they were all surprised, to say the least, but happy because anyone can see how much they love each other.

"Why is everyone crying?" Sunny asked confused.

"It looks like you, Simone and Yolanda are all going to have babies at the same time." Farrah giggled.