Chapter 6

This chatper is dedicated to BaileyMH. Thank you for the wonderful trailer. ---------->

ink

Picture of Trillium--------------->

Chapter 6

After the humiliation of falling over into a pile of debris and the shock of finding out that Wolfie had a sense of humor Margo needed an escape. Seeing only the icy stream as a possibility she plunged back into the water. Sinking below the dark surface Margo furiously scrubbed her fingers through her scalp, desperately trying to untangle her vegetation filled curls. Unable to hold her breath any longer Margo broke through the water’s frigid plane. Bobbing along she watched as Wolfie paced the shore. When his eyes met hers his pacing halted and whining began.

Seeing Margo’s blue tinted lips Wolfie whimpers intensified. He worried she would get sick and desperately wanted to warm her. He tried to come up with a way the second her teeth began to chatter. His only viable option was to snuggle up to her, though he was still wet and cold himself.

But Margo had other ideas. When she emerged from the water she began to strip out of her fitted jogging clothes. She left them to hang on a low branch so they could dry. Then, naked as the day she was born; Margo pranced up to the top of the hill and lay out on the sun baked earth. Greedily, she soaked up the heat and vitamin D. A contented moan left her lips as the goose bumps slowly began to recede.

Wolfie was certainly unprepared for the sight of her bare form. His eyes greedily roamed over every inch of her creamy skin. He longed to touch her, for he was afraid that the angel before him would vanish back into the realm in which she belonged.

After many minutes of uninterrupted ogling Wolfie realized that his chill was gone. In its place was a raging inferno. He was certain that if he were human sweat would cover his brow.  

“Wolfie, what on earth are you doing?” Margo asked with her eyes still closed. “And why aren’t you up here with me?”

Not needing anymore of an invitation than that Wolfie moved towards the heavenly being. His eyes widened even more and his breathing became labored as he scanned over every exposed inch of the girl laid out before him. Daring to be bold, he stretched out and lay down beside her. Pressing himself firmly into her side. To his surprise she did not disappear or move away from his touch. Instead she reached down and began to stroke his wet fur.

“We must be quite a sight,” Margo said lazily.

Curious as to where this conversation was going Wolfie lifted his head from her shoulder and placed it on her exposed chest. His smirk and shinning eyes were the only physical display of the immense pleasure he took in feeling her up. Curiously he watched her beautiful face as she spoke.

“I mean, really, if someone were to stumble upon us at this moment they would think I was the biggest weirdo ever. Who trusts a wolf like me? Who talks to them like they understand? Who else would find comfort in a wild beast?” She paused to take a deep breath as she thought of her own response, “I’ll tell you who a nut job. I must be completely insane. You should have me committed.”

Margo’s ensuing giggles vibrated her chest. The movement caused a moan of appreciation to fall from Wolfie’s lips and made him squirm. So badly he wanted to shift and be with the woman who relaxed beneath him but he knew better. If he were to do so he would look like the world’s biggest pervert. And there was no way that he was going to have her hating him or thinking that he was trying to take advantage of her. No, he would wait until the time was right, even though his hormones disagreed.